Beyond Happy with My Decision to

My second child had just turned one and after...

My second child had just turned one and after breastfeeding two children my breasts had loss significant mass. My bra size was smaller than it was when I started wearing bras in junior high. I was incredibly unhappy and struggled with finding bras that work and having to "stuff." It took a while for me to finally make the decision, as plastic surgery was never something I seriously considered, but once I did I felt relieved and I could not be happier! And on a side note, the surgery has inspired me to work on other aspects of my body that also bothered me after giving birth to two kids. So nine weeks post-surgery, I have also lost ten pounds and have completely changed my eating habits. I am far from looking like I did before I had my kids, but I am happy and that is what matters!

Six months post surgery and still beyond happy! ...

Six months post surgery and still beyond happy! This was a great decision and I have no regrets!
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sorokin was exceptional and I would highly recommend him! From the moment I walked into his office I felt comfortable and at ease. He was extremely knowledgeable and I felt like he really listened to me and validated my concerns. My husband came with me and we were both impressed. He made my decision much easier and nine weeks later I have no regrets!

Hi Mommymakover,
You look great! Thanks for sharing your story and I am so happy for you!
Thank you so much for the additional pics, Mommy Makeover! All the best :))

Hello makeover~ you look great! Congrats on the pretty ta ta's & thanks for sharing your story:-)
Hey

Are they placed under the muscle?
Yes, under the muscle. My surgeon said that under the muscle helps with making them feel natural to the touch.
You look great!!! Congratulations....I had my BA in january...It feel wonderful to finally fill out a bikini and not have to wear padded bras anymore. Thanks for sharing your story:)
They look fantastic. Congratulations!
You look great! What type of incision did you get and what size of implant did you have? Do you have a scar? What was your bra size before and what size do you wear now? Sorry I have so many questions but your picture looks exactly like me and your results are the same one would I hope for. Thanks for responding!
@AFYA15, thanks and no problem about the questions! My incision is under the breast and I do have small lines (about an inch) and the skin is slightly darker in that area. But the slight scar doesn't bother me as it is hidden by the breast itself.

My implants were 475 cc (at the last minute I decided to go larger because I had read several times that not going larger was the biggest post surgery regret). And before the surgery I was a 38B/36C and now I am a 36D.
@SassyMomma, yes they really do feel natural and I think it also helped that they are under the muscle.
@ mommy makeover hey I was wondering how long did your breast hurt for if at all i heard that they hurt the worst when you get them under the muscle i'm thinking about going under the muscle because i dont want the scar around my nipple thanks in advance
I was the same way. I was determined to get saline and ended up with silicone. I love them, they feel so natural!

It sounds like your implants have really been an inspiration to you! Congrats on losing the 10 pounds. I'm glad you're so thrilled. What sort of implants did you go with?

Thanks Angiemcc. It's funny you should ask. When I went in I was dead set on saline because I was terrified of silicone. I had heard the old horror stories. After talking to Dr. Sorokin, having him show us both types of implants and allow us to feel them, both my husband and I decided on silicone.