Its Always Good to Do Some Thing for Yourself Which Makes You Happy.

It was was a cold winter month. I changed my mind...

It was was a cold winter month. I changed my mind and appintments several times. I was all the time having two mind, "shall i get it done or just forget about it?". Being in a conflict my hubby asked me to get it over with.

When I met my doctor, he was awesome. My fear was all gone. I told him, that I have been a nurse all my life and that I worked in reconstructive plastice surgery and general surgery almost ten years. Inspite of all that experience I still was scared. This time, my face was involved. That fear scared me.

Well I went ahead and got my surgery done and came home. My face was swollen for almost 2 weeks. Good thing was that no one knew that I had a surgery done in my family except for my husband. He did notice the difference and commented about it. I am happy to know that I was worth it. Thanks to every one who helped in my surgery.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Everyone has different reason for these procedures. But i can say its for all the women because they should take care of their image. If we look better, we feel better,and if we feel better we do better, If we are more happy we are more productive. It improve our overall well being. I think its a very nice surgery to make us young once again.

Thanks for posting, AnjuJain. Glad to hear you're happy with your results. :)