Asian Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Double Eyelids, Lateral Canthoplasty, Forehead Augmentation Via Fat Transfer - Cheras, Malaysia

I have researched a long time on clinics in Korea....

I have researched a long time on clinics in Korea. Eventually decided not to go, as I worry the complications should anything goes wrong. Anyway I found Dr. Cheong You Wei and booked a consultation just to see how he is as a doctor and to hear what he thinks I needed done on my face. He was quiet at first and listen tentatively to all the complains that I pointed on my face. He did agree with some but was frank the same time to tell me some procedures were unnecessary. I liked that he was not pushy and money minded. Felt comfortable with him and the price so i agreed to have the surgery done one week later. I think he is quite a meticulous doctor as he took some time to carefully measure and stitch my eyes and nose. All stitches were tiny and not obvious. I'm pleased with the outcome so far and felt lucky I was in the right hands.

Before and after photos

recent post surgery photos

few mths post surgery

Dr. Cheong You Wei

Professional, responsible, not sales oriented, perfectionist

I like your new nose, but your eyes were already beautiful.
Your results look good.
It looks great, thanks for the pics! Would love to hear more about the rhinoplasty though. Hope the rest of your recovery is smooth!
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I appreciate you putting photos in your review. They are so helpful!
Sorry for asking again...may I know why you chose Dr. Cheong You Wei. I am trying to research him and hoping to read more testimonials about him but I can't seem to find anything. Is he quite fully booked? Did you go to him through some recommendations?
Hi Soze, it was quite a gamble at first because I have never heard of this doctor or have I seen his work. All my research then were on clinics in Korea. Anyway, I decided not to have my surgery in korea as I worry the complications later, should things turn out not right. Wanted a nearer doc and so i started googling for one. Found Dr. Cheong You Wei and booked a consultation to see if he's ok. During consultation he was frank to tell me what I needed and what I didn't. I'm super happy everything turned out great. I saw him many times after for follow up checks. Soze, his website is http://drcheongyouwei.com/ He doesn't do much publicity and most of his clients are referrals. You can try contacting him via email. Let me know if you have more questions.
I'm not suprised you are unable to find testimonials online. Plastic surgery is a taboo subject and not many Malaysians are willing to discuss their own ps experience.
Thanks so much Summerdream...hope you are getting and feeling better day by day.
Thanks Summerdream, You look great although you look very good before the surgery too. How long did you have to wait before you can go out after ther sugery?
I started going out with concealer after the 7th day. Did sneak out for McDonald's on the fifth day though. Haha!
Wow ! Does your doctor have a website? Was the pain bearable? Ant bruises and swelling? Thanks!
The wasn't much pain after the surgery. If of a scale of 10, I would probably say 2. There were significant bruising and swelling the first week. Recovery was speedy after I passed the first week..
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Asian Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Asian Rhinoplasty community today.