Asian Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Double Eyelids, Lateral Canthoplasty, Forehead Augmentation Via Fat Transfer - Cheras, Malaysia

I have researched a long time on clinics in Korea....

I have researched a long time on clinics in Korea. Eventually decided not to go, as I worry the complications should anything goes wrong. Anyway I found Dr. Cheong You Wei and booked a consultation just to see how he is as a doctor and to hear what he thinks I needed done on my face. He was quiet at first and listen tentatively to all the complains that I pointed on my face. He did agree with some but was frank the same time to tell me some procedures were unnecessary. I liked that he was not pushy and money minded. Felt comfortable with him and the price so i agreed to have the surgery done one week later. I think he is quite a meticulous doctor as he took some time to carefully measure and stitch my eyes and nose. All stitches were tiny and not obvious. I'm pleased with the outcome so far and felt lucky I was in the right hands.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Asian Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Asian Rhinoplasty community today.

Before and after photos

recent post surgery photos

Wow ! Does your doctor have a website? Was the pain bearable? Ant bruises and swelling? Thanks!
The wasn't much pain after the surgery. If of a scale of 10, I would probably say 2. There were significant bruising and swelling the first week. Recovery was speedy after I passed the first week..

few mths post surgery

I like your new nose, but your eyes were already beautiful.
Your results look good.
It looks great, thanks for the pics! Would love to hear more about the rhinoplasty though. Hope the rest of your recovery is smooth!
Dr. Cheong You Wei

Professional, responsible, not sales oriented, perfectionist