Best Rhinoplasty Experience! Love my New Nose! - Chatham, NJ

My rhinoplasty experience was amazing all thanks...

My rhinoplasty experience was amazing all thanks to Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj. I hated my nose my whole life, my tip was too big and i had a huge dorsal hump. I started doing research on realself and went to a doctor in west orange, nj and had a bad experience with him. I was really upset because i was so excited and wanted to just set a date and start looking forward to the procedure. I went back on realself and did more research and found out about Dr. Slupchynskyj. I had a consultion with him and he was so nice and listened to all of my concerns! He made me feel totally relaxed. I loved the after pictures he showed me of my nose. I immediately knew I wanted him as my doctor so I scheduled my appointment that same day. I couldnt believe it was actually happening and I was so excited to have found such a caring doctor. I chose to have the procedure done in his NYC office (which is so nice). I was insanely nervous since I am 19 and that was my first surgery. Jana and him made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I also couldnt believe that I got to keep all of my clothes and shoes on during the entire procedure, I was also in a comfty chair that reclined. It was so nice to be in his offfice rather then a hospital, it definitely made a difference. I woke up from the procedure and didnt feel any pain and i wasn't nauseous at all. He uses a special anastesia that allows you to breathe by youself, not as harsh as general anasteasia. I went home about an hour after the procedure and I was feeling completely fine, it was great! I did have a problem in the middle of the night one night because I took too many pain medication (by accident) and he answered the phone at 3am and told me what to do. Dr. S and his staff really do care about you. My entire experience was a breeze. I am so happy I chose him.

I am now 4 months post op and my nose gets better looking everyday. I still call him even after the procedure with questions and he is always there to help me. I cant even explain to you how nice it is not to be self concious anymore. I do not have one complaint about how my nose looks. This doctor is a miracle worker, I had such a ugly nose and he made it into the tiny beautiful nose it is today. I highly recommend if you want any plastic surgery done that you go to him. He will take great care of you.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Slupchynskyj is such a great doctor. He answered all of my questions, and listened to al of my concerns. He has such a great personality and makes you feel at total ease. I was so anxious before my procedure and he made me feel so calm. I am so happy he performed my rhinoplasty.

Isn't it liberating to not have to think about your nose all the time? A great feeling! Your result is awesome and I so appreciate your sharing on RealSelf. Thank you!
Really beautiful result, congrats! Can you possibly post a picture straight on as well? That really helps those of those who are considering your doc. (You can block out your eyes and mouth with Microsoft paint if you want to remain anonymous). Thank you again and you look great!
Wow! Your profile looks beautiful. How is the tip? Is it still swollen? Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr. S.
Thank you! He said my tip is still a little bit swollen, it usually takes a year for all swelling to go away, but i honestly love it the way it is now!