Best Rhinoplasty Experience! Love my New Nose! - Chatham, NJ

My rhinoplasty experience was amazing all thanks...

My rhinoplasty experience was amazing all thanks to Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj. I hated my nose my whole life, my tip was too big and i had a huge dorsal hump. I started doing research on realself and went to a doctor in west orange, nj and had a bad experience with him. I was really upset because i was so excited and wanted to just set a date and start looking forward to the procedure. I went back on realself and did more research and found out about Dr. Slupchynskyj. I had a consultion with him and he was so nice and listened to all of my concerns! He made me feel totally relaxed. I loved the after pictures he showed me of my nose. I immediately knew I wanted him as my doctor so I scheduled my appointment that same day. I couldnt believe it was actually happening and I was so excited to have found such a caring doctor. I chose to have the procedure done in his NYC office (which is so nice). I was insanely nervous since I am 19 and that was my first surgery. Jana and him made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I also couldnt believe that I got to keep all of my clothes and shoes on during the entire procedure, I was also in a comfty chair that reclined. It was so nice to be in his offfice rather then a hospital, it definitely made a difference. I woke up from the procedure and didnt feel any pain and i wasn't nauseous at all. He uses a special anastesia that allows you to breathe by youself, not as harsh as general anasteasia. I went home about an hour after the procedure and I was feeling completely fine, it was great! I did have a problem in the middle of the night one night because I took too many pain medication (by accident) and he answered the phone at 3am and told me what to do. Dr. S and his staff really do care about you. My entire experience was a breeze. I am so happy I chose him.

I am now 4 months post op and my nose gets better looking everyday. I still call him even after the procedure with questions and he is always there to help me. I cant even explain to you how nice it is not to be self concious anymore. I do not have one complaint about how my nose looks. This doctor is a miracle worker, I had such a ugly nose and he made it into the tiny beautiful nose it is today. I highly recommend if you want any plastic surgery done that you go to him. He will take great care of you.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Slupchynskyj is such a great doctor. He answered all of my questions, and listened to al of my concerns. He has such a great personality and makes you feel at total ease. I was so anxious before my procedure and he made me feel so calm. I am so happy he performed my rhinoplasty.