Juvederm Nice for Nasolabial - Chaska, MN

Pros: Easy, quick, painless Cons: Cost of...

Pros: Easy, quick, painless Cons: Cost of upkeep
Motivation: To see whether filler works for nasolabial prior to trying fat grafting
Goals: Minimize deep nasolabial lines
Outcome: It lessened them
Interesting - doc used a blunt-tip needle - required two pokes each side, impressive since the line I wanted filled was about four inches on each side. No pain.

Dr. Wire

I have no complaints about the provider. Nice facilities in an easy location, answered all questions, very responsive, no wait time.

Considering this treatment and live in your area, wondering if you could tell me where you went. Thanks
I went to Dermatology Consultants. My guy doesn't do it anymore, though. The charlatan that did my Ultherapy took over for him, but she's gone now.
I went to Dr. Wire in Chaska, he spends a lot of time discussing options.
My current derm used to treat celebs in NY. They spent tons of money on ultherapy and she admits the results you can expect are minimal. She said fillers are much better. I had some a few weeks ago and am very happy - and much cheaper!
I've had Restylane in my nasiolabial folds 3 times. Haven't had it for several years and the good results remain. It's almost as if it had a cumulative effect and I no longer need it.
Just had Radiesse in my nasiolabial folds and upper cheeks. Also, Restylane under my eyes. I am thrilled with the results!
Your treatment appears to have helped, the maintenance can be a nuisance and costly after a while.  Have you looked into Radiesse?  it is a semi permanant filler that lasts a year or more, you should ask your doctor about it.  Also did you use Juve ultra plus? it has thicker particles (for deeper lines) than the regular Juvederm.  I actually prefer Perlane over the Juvederm, seems to be a little thicker and lasts longer for me.
Thank you for your comment - I will ask about Perlane - this is my first time with a filler and I'm not really familiar with the differences. I am hoping I don't need to have it done more often than annually, and would also like to know if it can be used on the forehead.

Great pictures, and really nice results!! I'm guessing you had 2 syringes judging by the price you have listed, is that correct?

Thank you, yes 2 syringes.