Waste of Money and Time! - Charlotte, NC

I did a Bid on Charlotte and won the 12 treatments...

I did a Bid on Charlotte and won the 12 treatments for 997.50. I was so excited. I took the supplements, came every other day for 12 treatments, watched what I ate, I even wore a girdle at night.(ech)

I think is was a waste of money and time.

I don't think my treatments were checked by the dr. His assistant was very nice and pleasant but I didn't ever see the dr.

I see a difference between the before and after picture. I think it worked. How you feel has to do with your expectations and body image.
What did the treatments run? I'm a man with several inches off my belly I would like to lose. Any ideas on costs spent or ideas what that would run me?
First of all, I agree that you looked good before the procedure. I don't know if it's because of the lighting or the angle of the camera but I can see a difference in the belly area. The after pictures look good. It looks to me like the procedure worked.
People need to understand that if they come with unrealistic expectations they are likely to be upset no matter what the outcome is.
Even in those pictures that you posted which weren't done professionally; I can see a pretty big difference in your belly.
And yes, you looked good to begin with but what people don't understand (and I learned that from doing Zerona on people) is that it's all about self image. Most of my clients are either very big or very small which may seem odd but even those who are small, may look "big" in their own eyes.

Even without knowing the final measurements, looks like a success to me. Again, if you had more fat to begin with, you would lose more fat.
You looked good to begin with!
I lost about 10 pounds and about 10 inches there and plan to go back again this spring. The change was very noticeable especially to my husband.
Well, come on up, then! Why don't you post a review and post some pics, too? I gave it a thumbs down myself, but we are all interested in the possibilities. I would have been overjoyed at losing 10 inches, too.
Lake, you are bound to hear this from someone else, so you can hear it from me first, and I am the BIGGEST skeptic on this (see my before and after).

I see a difference on you. Your belly looks less full. Your undies appear to fit less snug. What did your measurements say?

What did your favorite jeans tell you? My jeans told me to go buy a bigger size already and stop wasting money I didn't have...
I said that I wasn't pleased but he said that everyone is different. I am not so sure that the machine was close enough or aimed correctly.
I am very upset about the time and money. A few of my friends wanted to do it, also. They surely won't now.

Hi Lake -- Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your experience and photos. I'm so sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. :( Did your doctor's office have any explanation for the lack of results?

He measure me with all the clothes then skin on the end.
He never checked in on me, until the end.

I've heard (not first-hand) that Zerona "guarantees" results to the doctors who have their machines. It might be worth getting in touch with the company to see if they can help.

When I did my 12 treatments, I did not see or talked to any doctor, there was no dr on site, after 12 treatments, they told me that the reason is because I was post menauposal and to work I need 38 treatment. No way I will be spending any more pennies on that scam, I didn't lose anything, actually I think my body look worth than before