Abdominoplasty with Lipo of Hip Rolls, August 2012 - Charlotte, NC

Researched plastic surgeons in the state, looking...

Researched plastic surgeons in the state, looking for board certified status, and found a few to consult. I felt Dr. Kortesis was the best one for me. He asked what I expected from the surgery, made a few suggestions and was very informative. All of my questions were answered and he was straight forward regarding the recovery process.

My recovery was actually was very good, probably the worst part was the drainage tubes, very messy. But the results far exceeded my expectations and would have to say it was well worth the money and the three hour drive each visit. I am so happy with the outcome it has motivated me to increase my exercise, I am even running now.

If I were to consider any other procedure I would only consider Dr. Kortesis, he genuinely cares about his patients and their happiness with his work.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Researched board certified plastic surgeons in the state. Found Dr. Kortesis and a few others I wanted to consult, and after having a consultation with him felt he was the best one for me. He showed genuine interest in making sure my expectations were met and that I was happy with the results. Also his office staff, nurses and PA's are so very friendly and accomodating.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  I am glad to hear you are doing so well and loving the results.  Do you happen to have any before and after pictures you would share?