Smart Lipo on Hip Rolls, Stomach, Buttocks, Circum Thighs and Knees - Charlotte, NC

I just had my surgery Feb 15, 2013. I am 2 weeks...

I just had my surgery Feb 15, 2013. I am 2 weeks out. I feel good but really sore! Dr. Kortesis and his staff was awesome. They removed 15 pds of fat! I have always been concerned about my weight. I was up and down on my weight through diet and exercise. Reading Realself help to insure me that I wanted to do this. I can see results already after 1 week. There have been a few things challenging like my drive. I live over 3.5 hrs aways and getting back and forth to appointments has been challenging and tiresome. Longer recovery time than I expected. I was thinking that I would be up and running in just a few days. But I do realize I had major surgery (6.5 hours in surgery) and the recovery will just take longer. I am super excited about my future end results. I was also overwhelmed by the cost but the results that I am getting and will get will be worth every penny:) Very glad I did it! I look forward in sharing my future results.

Its been 2 months today. My skin and soreness is...

its been 2 months today. My skin and soreness is feeling a lot better. Not really sore anymore. If i go for long periods of time (3-4 hours) without my garment on, my back and stomach start to ache. I haven't seen any change since a couple weeks after my surgery. I have lost down one size. Although my doctor says that I will be loosing more inches and weight over the next few months, I feel that I have reached my plateau. Hopefully I will loose more:) Still very happy I did this, I just hope I do loose more.

3 month update

so May 15 was my 3 month anniversay since my lipo. I don't feel as excited as I did earlier. I feel that I was smaller the first several weeks out of my surgery than what I am now. My co worker even said something to me about looking different. Before surgery i was a size 14, after surgery I had almost dropped down to a size 10. Now my 14's are a little loose and I can wear SOME 12's. I know my doctor said that my fluid would change from time to time but.... I went from feeling WOW to Okay, I am a little smaller. They took 15 pds but I have only lost 2 pds. Maybe over the next 3 months will be a good change for me.

7 months post surgery

So I am 7 months out and my opinion on my surgery has changed a bit. First of all, I was extremely disappointed when I went for my 3 month follow up and Dr. K was not there to meet with me. I had to some questions and concerns but I had to meet with another doctor who I had never met before. Dr. K was out at a dentist appt. I wish I would have gotten a call so I could have resceduled. Now, present time....I never lost my 15pds that was taken off of me, I actually weigh the same. When I first took my garment off I went from a size 14 to almost a 10. Now I am back at the 14. Size 12 will fit but a little tight. I have exercised and diet on and off but haven't seen any results. Did alot of jogging and walking for about 2 months and really no results. I know I look better than I did before but by no means do I think my results are worth 15k!!! I know I do not look as good as I did when I first came out of surgery. My stomach and legs are not as small and tight and I know that it's not because I am pigging out eating. I am eating better, not great, but better. I would say I am disappointed of my outcome for the money that I paid.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon