MY CELLULAZE JOURNEY- Charlotte, NC

I have been to a few consults and after much...

I have been to a few consults and after much thought I have decided on Dr. Bednar in Charlotte, NC. I strongly feel that this doctor will be the best to perform the cellulaze procedure. I felt comfortable with him and his staff, and he is very experienced. Pricing is a big factor for me (after experience) and Dr. Bednar has fair prices. I was really turned off from another Dr. that claimed to be running a promotion of 20% off cellulaze. So I drove 6 hours round trip, paid 150 consult fee just to get there to wait over an hour and a half after my appointment time. I was then very dissappointed to find out that there promotion was only a marketing ploy. They increased the regular price, and then claimed to give 20% off. So there was no actual savings. I know this because i have got 3 other consults ( for free) and there prices were all similiar, and no where near this doctor's price. Then on top of that, they tacked in a $2,100 " surgery facility fee". I GOT OUT OF THAT OFFICE AS SOON AS I COULD. My consult was with Dr. Kortesis of "HUNSTAND KORTESIS CENTER" in Huntersville, NC - right outside of Charlotte. I would not waste my time, money or gas attempting to get services from them, because you will over-pay and wait a ridiculous waiting time! I will b getting Cellulaze on my buttocks and upper outer thigh and hip area. I will be paying $ 6,650 for everything. THE HUNSTAD KORTESIS CENTER WANTED $10,000! and that included there "20%off promotion credit." I will post an update on this review once my procedure is done.

Congrats on getting your procedure scheduled!! How much downtime are you  expecting at this point?

I expect to be resting and relaxing in bed or on the couch for the first two days. I think after that, I will be sore and bruised up for no more than two months after(one would be great though). I have read others reviews and also talked to my doctor, and I am anticipating this time period to be most realistic FOR ME AND MY BODY.

I'll be hoping for one month with you!! Keep us posted how you are doing as your date gets closer - exciting!!

TODAY WAS THE DAY! I did it! I had the cellulaze...

TODAY WAS THE DAY! I did it! I had the cellulaze procedure at 9:00 am this morning. I am feeling great at the moment. I have only had a minimal need for the pain meds. My doctor and his staff were great! They provided a very pleasant and comfortable environment. I will be posting a little more details about my experience(s) tommorow and thereafter. *I'm so excited!!!!*

I woke up this morning feeing great! I still have...

I woke up this morning feeing great! I still have practically no pain. I can say the compression garment is a little irritating and is starting to itch, but considering all factors, I think that it is well worth a little itching here and there. I have no need for my pain meds today, and I am very happy with my recovery process thus far!

10 weeks post-procedure

It has been 10 weeks since I had the procedure done. I have no more bruising, and the sensitivity to the treated areas is almost completely gone. I must admit, at about week 8, I was starting to get discouraged because I was not noticing any improvement. However, after looking in the mirror this week, I AM STARTING TO NOTICE AN IMPROVEMENT. I still have 2 weeks before reaching the 3 month mark, which is when I was told that maximum results would start to be seen. Between 3-6 months was the time frame I was given from my Doctor. I am confident that the improvement will continue, and I will post pictures n a few more weeks.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

A great consult with the the doctor; impressive experience; and other patient reviews helped me choose Dr. Bednar.