Hair Loss IS a Side Effect of Botox!!

I had Botox for vertical lip lines. 2 weeks later,...

I had Botox for vertical lip lines. 2 weeks later, my hair is significantly thinner. All of the doctors say Botox is not be the reason for hair loss. It is now reported as a side effect. We are not all crazy! I can't post the link here but if you want it, contact me and I will send it to you. I traded one issue for another!
I wish you all the best plz read my info I had a themocty, in94 due to mysthenia gravis ! I had a thectomy! I want Botox?
The following list describes additional side effects reported for BOTOX, in any disease, since it has been marketed: allergic reactions, which can be serious (swelling of the face and airways, difficulty in breathing); loss of nerve supply to/shrinkage of injected muscle; respiratory depression and/or respiratory failure; aspiration pneumonia (lung inflammation caused by accidentally breathing in food, drink, saliva or vomit); chronic disease affecting the muscles (myasthenia gravis); blurred vision; difficulties in seeing clearly; slurred speech; strabismus (squint); numbness, tingling and pain in hands and feet; fainting; pain/numbness/or weakness starting from the spine; drooping of the muscles on one side of the face; weakness of the face muscles; difficulty moving the arm and shoulder; decreased skin sensation; muscles pain; abdominal pain; diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of appetite; dry mouth; feeling sick; fever; different types of red blotchy skin rashes; feeling generally unwell; speech problems; itching; excessive sweating; hair loss; loss of eyebrows; decreased hearing; noises in the ear; feeling of dizziness or “spinning” (vertigo); numbness.
I was diagnosed wt mysthenia gravis when I was 17 I had my thymos glad removed, I'i had a thymocty, and my thymos glad was removed, I've been in remission sence that was done in 1994! Does that mean I cannot get Botox? I mean my thymos glad removed so that should not affect me!
Charlotte Dermatologist

The doctor was excellent and did a wonderful job. It's not her fault that my hair is falling out.