Cosmelan on Upper Lip Area - Charlotte, NC

A few years ago I thought my upper lip was dirty...

A few years ago I thought my upper lip was dirty so I went to scrub it off and realized this wasnt dirt. I couldnt figure what it was so went online and learned it could be from an IUD I had. I had it removed asap, Dr. insisted it wasn't from that. That didn't help, I tried creames, retin A, lemons and it just stayed. It was bearable in fall/winter but soon as the sun comes out its BAD. I learned about cosemelan online and had to try it. Took a long time to be able to save for it. Anyways here is how it worked for me. I am 39 with german and portuguese.

5/6/14 - did cosmelan 1 for 9 hours. Not sure if this happens to all but the stuff kept falling off my around lip area ( upper lip where I needed it and chin). I reapplied it throught out day. Washed it off and my face looked normal, felt a bit tight.

5/7/14- I used cosmelan 2 in the morning and night. It had some burning at night and no changes yet.

6/11/14- My chin was very raw and burns with cosmelon. I didnt use any today on the chin and used neosporin instead. My upper lip was also burning with night application. I think I see it getting lighter. :)

6/12/14- Today I only put cosmelan 2 on upper lip twice fo the day and at night I did the whole face minus chin which hurts so bad. . Used neosporin on chin.

6/13/14- Great now my upper lip is hurting horrible torture. :0

6/28/14- I guess didn't take good notes. After my face healed from peeling, ( I only ever peeled around lip and chin, I read its normal, but why didnt my whole face peel? I wonder if I didn't use enough because I did peel around areas I applied alot from it disappearing. Right now I try to get it on 2x a day. I work so Its hard to do during middle of day. I will try to get it on soon as I leave and just reapply more before bed. I began peeling again around my outter lips. and again above lip. Overall I am so excited and happy with my results. I just stare in the mirror and cant believe its gone. I still think I see a shadow but way better than ever before.
You were able to obtain some good results.   It's crazy what hormones do to our skin.  When I am out in the sun I have several spots that get super dark.   It gets worse as I get older in the same area as you.  The microdermabrasion works pretty good for me but I may try this.
Dr. Jane Doe

No Dr, I did this at home, by myself.