A Weight Has Been Lifted - Charlotte, NC

My motivation for surgery was more ever growing...

My motivation for surgery was more ever growing back and knee problems. I went from a 44DD to to 36D. I feel great and my body feels so much better. Thanks to the Abner Center for Plastic Surgery. Next is my tummy tuck after I loose about 20 lbs. I was sore for few hours after the procedure but other than that it was smoothe sailing. I actually stopped taking pain meds about 1-2 days post surgery. I'm happy with my results
Denise Abner

Very straight up and honest. Knows how to work with your Ins coverage to secure approval. Likes her job and takes health very seriously. Wants what is best for you and explains the procedure from pre to post op care. No long waits for appt and office us very private. She is a true artist as her painting are for view on the office walls. As a result her art carries on throughout her surgical procedures. Please review exact price with this dr as I do not completely remember.

Looking good girlie, and I know you feel like a new woman.

I am going to be watching for you in the tummy tuck community next:)  Watch out world here comes another woman on a mission...Love it!

Same thing here but I've got bacteria growing under there and me derm is in agreement with the need it also contributes to my knee arthritis troubles too. Hopefully it'll pan out for my favor. What ins do you have?
You look fantastic!! I have mine scheduled for Nov 6th. I can't wait for the heaviness on my chest to be gone.....I believe my breathing will be so much better. And as far as losing 20 lbs, you will be able to do it. If you felt anything like I do now, you will have the enegery to do it...Good luck....
I've been working with a trainer for the past few weeks so I'm really working on hunny... Good luck with your breast reduction it was a very easy procedure in my opinion ;-)
You look great! I take it that you did not have to have a free nipple graft. I am going to have my tummy tuck next month. Keep me posted on your status! Good With your tummy tuck!
I have to lose several lbs before she will agree to submit for the tummy tuck. I'm a lil scared because my skin scars. But after I lose the weight I literally can't wait to have my tummy tuck completed. Pls keep me posted on you recovery as I'm interested to know what to expect.
We can always use creams or laser surgery to reduce the appearance of the scar. I was told by several doctors that I should loose weight, before they would proceed. So, I took matters into my own hands and continued my search on the internet and found PIPS and a Doctor that is qualified to perform a tummy tuck and can accept my current weight. I ready now!!!
You go girl... I'm so happy for you...I trust this doc and I want to see if my insurance will pay for it 1st... Dr reports if I lose the weight they're more likely to approve. Wish I could get it done this yr too as I've already met my deductible ;-)
I was denied by my insurance company because they stated that my skin did not hang lower then my pubic bone. Regardless if I lost weight there would not be enough fat hanging, so they would not cover it. I'm trying to get everything done this year before, I have to start paying for the deductible. Good Luck in your adventure, and stay in touch!