A True Blessing - Charlotte, NC

I wanted a Plastic Surgeon who could return my...

I wanted a Plastic Surgeon who could return my self confidence and improve my looks after having a double, total skin sparing mastectomy with implants. He was able to complete my breast reconstruction with the best procedures. I did not imagine life could be so great after cancer. To this day because of him, I look and feel great!

Thanks so much for posting your doctor testimonial. While we appreciate this, the main focus of the RealSelf community is to discuss our unique experiences with the procedures we have had done, including both the pros and cons. By sharing the details of your experience you can help others in the community who are considering the same procedure and you can get support from others who have done treatment.
So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us about the different stages, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the breast reconstruction community.

I'm glad you are well and happy with your reconstruction. :)

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I felt completely safe and satisfied with Dr. Kortesis when he answered all my questions, preformed procedures and follow up appointments.