Dr. Capizzi at Stillwater Plastic Surgery is the Right Doctor -Charlotte, NC

After having 2 children I wasn't happy with how my...

After having 2 children I wasn't happy with how my breast looked. I was something that bothered me every time I saw my body naked. My breasts had gone to far south and I wanted them back up where they used to be before my pregnancies. So I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Capizzi at Stillwater Plastic surgery. He and his entire staff were amazing. I had lots of questions like would the lift be enough to bring back the fullness I once had. Currently my breast looked droopy but I didn't really want to increase my bra size. I thought he would tell me to do implants to sell more but to my surprise he told me I should only do what I was comfortable with. He was honest about what he thought I could achieve with just doing a lift without implants. I decided to do the breast lift without the implants. It has only 10 days but the lift has made my breasts appear more youthful and I'm so happy I had the procedure.
Thank you for your comments. I think listening skills are so very important. Your review is affirming and motivating. I appreciate your taking the time to share your perspective.
Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your journey with us.
Congratulations on your wonderful results.
Congratulations on your successful lift! I'm interested in a BL without implants also. I'd love to see pics if you are able to post any. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capizzi was great. He answered all my questions. He even called me the day after surgery personally to check on how I was doing. It has only been10 days but I've had 2 follow up appointments. I feel like he and his staff want to ensure the process is going well and answer any of my questions though out the healing process. I would recommend him to everyone