Saline Subpectoral Augmentation - Charlotte, NC

Hi, I am 31 years old, 5'5", and weigh 153 pounds....

Hi, I am 31 years old, 5'5", and weigh 153 pounds. I have always been small chested and have always wanted bigger breast. Now the day is finally here! I am a 34 B and I am going to a full C, small D. I loved being pregnant because my boobs did get bigger, but it was short lived. Now that the time is here, I am getting really nervous.

This week I went in for my pre-op. I really like my doctor. He makes me feel so comfortable without feeling creepy. The staff is so very nice. I was given my booklet on my do's and don'ts and given my prescriptions to get filled.

Starting off there are three pages of medicines that you have to stop taking 2 weeks before you surgery. The only thing you are allowed to take is tylenol basically. I also had to start taking a multi-vitamin and a regular vitamin C. So I started taking Woman's Ultra Mega Active ( 200mg/2x day) and NatureMade vitamin C (500mg/2x day) which added up to 1200 mg a day of Vitamin C.

I also had to go ahead and fill my prescriptions because I have to take them with me the day of surgery. The four prescriptions are Soma (for muscle spasm), Duricef (anit-biotic), Phenergan (for nausea), and Nucynta (for pain). With my insurance co-pay my prescriptions were $105.00.

My surgery is in the morning at 7:30 so I can't eat or drink anything after 10:00 pm tonight. I am excited but scared. I hope all goes well. Will update soon!

It's the day after my surgery. I am very sore. I...

It's the day after my surgery. I am very sore. I don't remember much that went on yesterday. They ended up putting 400 cc in each breast which will give me a full C. Even though I am sore, I am so happy that I finally got it done. Will post again soon.

It has been 1 month since my surgery. I am so...

It has been 1 month since my surgery. I am so happy with my results! Everything is settling the way it is suppose to.I bought my first bra although it isn't quite time to wear it. I tried on a 38 C and 36 D and the 36 D fit great! Now waiting on the Dr. to give me the ok to wear it!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Liszka is the Dr. at Ballantyne Plastic Surgery. I heard of him off the radio. I looked him up and went in for a consult. Very profession staff. I feel they will take good care of me and will see me as many times as necessary before and after surgery with no extra surgeon fee's.

I will be using Dr. Liszka as well, he told me I would be fine with saline or silicone. I am still a little worried about rippling or not feeling real with saline. Are you happy you chose saline?
Yes. I am very happy with my results. Mine look and feel real and I don't have any rippling.
Thanks! You look great!
Thank you! You will too! Good luck!
You look great! My surgery is Tuesday.and I'm nervous, but we have a similar build and seeing your results is encouraging.
I hope your feeling a bit more comfortable since your op. I'm looking forward to seeing your results as you are a similar height and weight to me. I have 700cc implants which are being removed and replaced next week as they are way to big for me. I'd like to be a b/c cup but no more so I was thinking of a 300cc.

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Keep resting as much as you can. Looking forward to seeing your after pics!

Good luck to you! Getting saline myself! Can't wait to see after pics!
I will post pictures soon. I am gonna try to get a shower today. They told me to wait 3 days before getting a shower. I haven't even seen my boobs yet, lol.
Hey there fellow Charlottean! Dr. Liszka did my surgery a month ago. I am very happy with the results. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to inbox me. I have been very happy with Ballantyne Plastic Surgery. It was about a week to 10 days before I felt human! At one month post op, I'm almost back to doing everything I did before the surgery. Happy healing!
Hey!! I'm getting my lift and implants in one week.. What do I need to expect?
I don't know what to expect with getting a lift. My cut was below the breast. I don't even hurt with my cut, but around the sides and tops of my breast. Good luck!
YAY congrats any wait to see them I'm getting saline below the muscle between 400-450cc 6 more days for me... Hoping you recover fast :-)
Thanks me too. I am not as sore as yesterday, but still pretty sore.