Getting my Sexy Back - Charlotte, NC

I been considing a breast implants for 12yrs. I'm...

I been considing a breast implants for 12yrs. I'm 6"1 174 I have 4 young kids that I love so much. my body went through a lot of changes lost volume in my chest. I'm doing it for me I have gotten a lot of negative feed back from family and friends. Have no one to support my decision but right now I'm ok with that I'm doing me. I'm getting breast implants without the lift. I'm a small b I'm getting d. Rght now I'm kind of nervous my surgery is in 3days.

Let us know if/when you get them done. I'm 5'10" trying to figure out how big I should go.
I am born and raised in NC I know that anything new age or different the south kind of doesn't accept, they don't like change! I have been all over the world being in the military and getting implants nowadays is just like buying a new purse or a pair of shoes now...it accentuates the look you are going for! So don't worry about family at the end of the day it is all about how you feel. My family isn't really to keen on it either but oh hell oh well! I will feel a lot better when clothes fit better and swimsuits look even better! Good luck cant wait to see pics??!!
Soul, you may not have support in NC but you have the support here at RealSelf. Stay strong, it's your body and you should be happy with it. I look forward to ready more of your story.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

My girlfriend got her breast implants from Dr. Bednar 7 yrs ago. I went with her on her consulation. He is a people person very professional and he made u feel like u was apart of the family. It was like I knew him forever.