Consultation, Off to a Great Start - Charlote, NC

Consultation only. Will update post procedure...

Consultation only. Will update post procedure.

Today was my first visit. I had read several poor reviews after making my appointment, but decided to keep my appointment. I am glad I did. I arrived about 45 minutes early. I had my 8 month old with me and knew he would need to eat before my appointment. I checked in early and within 20 minutes of my arrival, which was 45  minutes early, my consultation with the nurse began. Unlike many reviews, I found the staff professional, focused on their task, friendly, polite and attentive to my needs.

The nurse was very kind and thorough as we reviewed my procedural interests, took time to walk me through the procedure, showed me before and after photos, worked up a quote, provided patient expectation literature and was very cooperative and accepting with regards to me bringing my baby with me.

Dr. Rostan was in the consult within 10 minutes. Again, her demeanor was professional, informational and she spent all the time I needed with her, and left after I told her that she had answered all of my questions. She did not take an egocentric approach with me as some other reviews on another site suggested. I will be posting this same review there.

Overall, I had a patient focused, patient driven experience. I have no complaints. I was out of there 5 minutes after my appointment time was supposed to begin thanks to them taking me in so quickly upon my early arrival. I have scheduled a return visit to have a procedure. I will post again to share my next experience.

Hi atbw,

I'm glad you didn't cancel and the first one went so well. Can't wait to hear more and how things progress.

Thanks,

-Britt

I have had two treatments since my first review...

I have had two treatments since my first review and I continue to stand by it. The staff continue to be professional and patient focused. The procedures are yielding the intended results (YAY!) and my skin is looking great. I have more appointments planned because my experience has been so great. I highly recommend them.

What treatments did you have? I have only seen Dr. Rostan once; and I found her to be very kind and professional!!
Charlotte Dermatologist