Micro Liposuction to the Face (Cheeks) - Charlotte, NC

I had micro liposuction to the cheeks to correct a...

I had micro liposuction to the cheeks to correct a fat grafting procedure that resulted in a chubby look.

The procedure was painless (under general anesthesia) and I never took any pain meds. My face was numb within the procedure area for weeks, but subsided with each week, and completely went away after 3 months.

I couldn't be happier with the results, it's amazing how something that seems so small of a feature can have such a big impact on how you look. I am now 3 months post, and all of the numbness has subsided. I look like my old self (perhaps a bit better).

Microliposuction -- Post 7 months

This is me 7 months after the microlipo

Another before pic

This is a another pic of me before the procedure.

8 months post procedure

One last pic, since I doubt there will be any changes going forward. All in all, worth every penny to get this one.
Dr. Hunstad & Kortesis

* Very competent * Explains everything in detail * Not pushy, and conservative with approach * Very friendly * Modern and comfortable office environment * Comfortable environment for men that may be hesitant with this sort of thing

You look much better. You didn't look bad as a result of it but I can't see why the doctor felt you needed it put there in the first place. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the review. I am very interested in having this procedure. Can you clarify with which of the 2 doctors did you do this procedure? did you have it all over the face or just under the cheeks?
Hi, it Dr. Hunstad at the Hunstad Clinic.
Thanks!
Appreciate you taking time to post more after pics, I found it incredibly helpful. You look great, the surgeon did an amazing job. Congratulations :)
Post more before and after pls. My face is very fat and chubby looking at options to get a more slender and defined cheeks. You look very great. Congrats!
What an amazing difference. U look great!
Thanks ExTheFab, I have to say that I'm very happy with the results.