Fraxel Laser and TCA is Working Well for Me - Charlotte, NC

I have received 4 Fraxel restore with TCA Peel...

I have received 4 Fraxel restore with TCA Peel treatments from Dr. Rostan and her team this fall. I had scarring from cystic acne that left my skin very uneven, with ice pick scars and some rolling scars. I am very pleased so far, even though I am not finished with my course of treatment. The ice pick scars have almost disappeared and my overall skin texture has smoothed out wonderfully. Just a few days ago I looked in the mirror and decided that my skin looked too good to cover with foundation or powder. I am no longer embarrassed about the way I look. Thanks to Fraxel technology and Dr. Rostan. I highly recommend this treatment and Dr. Rostan's office : Charlotte Skin and Laser.

Charlotte Dermatologist

Did you have more than five treatments? What number settings did she use? Are you still happy with your results? I am thinking about going to the Doctor you used for the same treatment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hi! Are you still happy with the results and are your acne scars gone? Did you have more than 4 fraxel restore treatments? Thank you very much for your help!
Procedurally, each treatment is the same and is as follows: My face is cleansed and then she applies the 90% TCA to each scar with a toothpick - precise. Directly after that, a numbing agent is applied where the Fraxel is to be used. After an hours wait, 6 or so Fraxel passes are made to each area to be treated in randomized patterns. I go back tomorrow for treatment #5. I am so very encouraged by the results and how healthy my skin appears in addition to having to now look really hard to see evidence of what were once deep, unsightly pitted scars.
Awesome!! I am so glad you had great results!! How did she do the TCAs with the Fraxels? Alternate? Do you know the strength of the TCAs? Again, I love great reviews!! Thank you!!