19 Years Old High Canine Tooth and Crowding - Australia, AU

So I've had my braces for 2 months almost and can...

So I've had my braces for 2 months almost and can deffenetly say I don't regret it minor discomfort other then the first week of having them put on which still wasn't as bad researching before getting them was a bad idea since I have anxiety I spent weeks stressing about getting them and walked out after getting them on happier than I was before will keep posting photos so far I'm pretty proud of the progress first photos about 2 weeks before having them placed and having my lateral incisor removed bottom one is after first tightening where you can see my canines moved a fair bit :)
Hello and welcome to our braces community!  I must admit, since I mostly look at Invisaligners all day, I am always surprised at how quickly things happen with braces :D.  It's already a great deal of progress!  I can totally relate to the way you stress about things.  I just found out I have social phobia as well but that there are actually exercises and stuff one can do.  I just started reading about it.

Anyway, very happy to see you enjoying your treatment and progress so far.  I look forward to your updates!  Have you met any of our other community members?
Hey no I haven't I've read reviews and looked on here befor I got them I broke a band 2 days ago had that fixed thismorning and the tooth had already moved a fair bit hopefully it won't set me back to far tho. Thank you :)
Don't forget the other community members, if you ever have questions.  You can ask here, of course, and I will try to help, but you can also leave comments on others' reviews who seem like they might have had the same types of experiences.  If you leave comments, a lot of times they'll trace you back to your review to see who you are :).

7 months progress

hey so I had a tightening last week on Friday got a thicker wore put in my teeth were a little sore after but we're fine Saturday I also had 3 brackets replaced which was a little uncomfortable when they took the bracket off but my orthodontist is happy with my progress and so am I if you have any questions feel free to ask
Hi!  Why were brackets replaced?
Dr. Vaughan