Lifestyle Lift - Charleston, SC

At 60 years old I feel great. Ride horses everyday...

At 60 years old I feel great. Ride horses everyday and run my own horse farm. I did not want to LOOK 60. Upon arrival at the clinic I was attended to right away. Took a little bit more sadation because I did not feel sleepy enogh. I remember bits of the surgery but not much. Very little pain. The .ost painful thing was the injecting of the numbing agent into my lip area to ready it for the lazor treatment I had chosen to go with the firming procedure. Was very swollen after procedure for a week. And was unable to go back to normal daily tasks for 4 weeks. Longer than I expected. After three months I still have redness around my mouth and some skin bunching behind my ears. I am told this could take a while longer to go back to normal.
I can honestly say it was not all that painful. More just uncomfortable and inconvenient. But it WAS surgery after all. So that was expected.
Everyone at the clinic was wonderful and helpful. Dr. O is efficient and knowledgable, and did a great job. All in all I am happy with my procedure. I do not have my official after pictures yet, but I have some of my own I will post.
You look amazing!
Thank you so much!

So my mom just had it done this morning. I am so excited for her. She has had a lot of knee problems, as a result has a tolerance to pain medication. She is so much pain, I don't know what to do for her. How long will she be in this much pain?

Finally, my official after picture

5 months out

Feeling good. No issues. Quite happy with reaults.

same 5 months out

Have had many compliments that "I look so good". From people that don't know about my Life Style Lift.
I can tell how happy you are with your results. Looking good girl.
Thank you. I am enjoying it!
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon