Lifestyle Lift - Charleston, SC

At 60 years old I feel great. Ride horses everyday...

At 60 years old I feel great. Ride horses everyday and run my own horse farm. I did not want to LOOK 60. Upon arrival at the clinic I was attended to right away. Took a little bit more sadation because I did not feel sleepy enogh. I remember bits of the surgery but not much. Very little pain. The .ost painful thing was the injecting of the numbing agent into my lip area to ready it for the lazor treatment I had chosen to go with the firming procedure. Was very swollen after procedure for a week. And was unable to go back to normal daily tasks for 4 weeks. Longer than I expected. After three months I still have redness around my mouth and some skin bunching behind my ears. I am told this could take a while longer to go back to normal.
I can honestly say it was not all that painful. More just uncomfortable and inconvenient. But it WAS surgery after all. So that was expected.
Everyone at the clinic was wonderful and helpful. Dr. O is efficient and knowledgable, and did a great job. All in all I am happy with my procedure. I do not have my official after pictures yet, but I have some of my own I will post.

Finally, my official after picture

5 months out

Feeling good. No issues. Quite happy with reaults.

same 5 months out

Have had many compliments that "I look so good". From people that don't know about my Life Style Lift.
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

Did his job well.

I can tell how happy you are with your results. Looking good girl.
Thank you. I am enjoying it!
You look amazing!
Thank you so much!

So my mom just had it done this morning. I am so excited for her. She has had a lot of knee problems, as a result has a tolerance to pain medication. She is so much pain, I don't know what to do for her. How long will she be in this much pain?

I also had a LSL. I am older than you and am very happy with the results but I did have a filler to complete the overall look. I give LSL kudos for a job well done when they did mine. I am now more than five months out.
I am just 3 months out. Am happy with what I am seeing. Gets better each month doesn't it.
Yes it does. I am always glad to see a favorable posting for LSL. It seems that few of us post for some reason. You truly had fantastic results, I am happy with mine but I think your results may even be better than mine. So happy for you.

You look lovely. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Please keep us updated as time goes on.

Thank you for the compliment. Very sweet of you to say. Will post my official "after pictures" when I have them done.