Disastrous! - Chapel Hill, NC

This doctor was not honest with me from the...

This doctor was not honest with me from the beginning to the end! He was supposed to do a simple outpatient surgery to my eye lids, and he said I would be going home in about an hour after the surgery.

He was about 6 hours late for the procedure. I woke up in a hospital room after the surgery and didn't get released to go home until the next day about 6:00 PM. I have suffered from excruciating pain every since.

He has not owned up for what he did to me to this date!

RayJ....have you gone to see dr guy massry in los angelos?he may be able to help you.i went to him for a consultation and he is a very good person who is well respected by his patients and his colleagues.i feel he is trustworthy....just a thought
So sorry for what you've gone through. For what its worth, I went to see this same doctor a few years ago, and waited in the lobby for 2 hours until I was finally seen.... I ended up getting a second opinion after I finally got to see the doctor, and I'm glad I did.
have you checked to see if you have corneal neuropathy? if so, nerve meds may help. have been suffering for 4 yrs with eyeball pain that I am convinced started right after upper eyelid surgery. (Dr. said I was his worst recovered patient. Took 4 yrs to get this diagnosis. meds helping ALOT. good luck
Raleigh-Durham Oculoplastic Surgeon

I would never recccommend this doctor to anyone!