I Love my New Labia Vaginoplasty! - Chandler, AZ

Dr. Kim did a thorough consultation, reviewing...

Dr. Kim did a thorough consultation, reviewing pros and cons, risks and benefits. I have always been very conscious of the hypertrophic labias which run in my family. Not only that, they have been causing me pain, irritation from shaving, irritations especially during my periods. Dr. Kim came highly recommended by all my friends, and Now, I love my new look! :)
Chandler General Surgeon

I think Dr. Kim is the best doctor there is. He's very compassionate, diligent, thorough, and careful in what he does. He told me a story about how he almost died in a car accident when he was in high school, and how he had to have a major surgery to save his life, and was in ICU intubated for days. He said that made him want to return the appreciation by helping and saving lives. He certainly saved my s#% life. :)

I don't know why he would prescribe Topamax. Toradol perhaps?
Did you get the wedge or trim?
Looks good do you have the same feeling as before. I have also been thinking of getting this done. How long did it take for you to heal.
How long after your surgery was your "after" picture taken?
You look great! So glad it turned out well for you :)
Topamax? I didn't get that. Then again mine didn't hurt much. Did you have a trim? It looks pretty good for a trim.
Your results look great! I actually had a labiaplasty with a clitoral hood approx. 3 months ago and I am still in a lot of dicomfort when wearing tighter clothes like jeans and yoga pants. I never experience pain though and no problem with sex. Prior to your surgery did you have any symptoms that I am describing? I am just wondering if I should get a 2nd opinion or get a revision. Thank you
Oh yea, Dr. Kim prescribed me Topamax to soothe the nerves and to apply antibiotic ointments, and it went away in 2 wks!
So you had that discomfort after surgery as well? B/C this discomfort was the whole reason I went through with the surgery. And now that I am still feeling this discomfort I feel like it was a waste :( My labia majora are really small to so the dr. thinks that that is why my labia minora are still rubbing on my clothes and causing aggravation b/c the majora are still not covering them up. Your majora look similar to mine and I feel like they are covering your minora up pretty good. Are they? He didn't recommend me getting more taken off b/c of other risks. I am just really frustrated.
I just looked up topamax and it says it is a seizure medication....that is what you took?
Dunno. It worked for me though. I think its also used to heal nerves
he just wanted ro lick my pussy until i cam all over his face then he flipped me over and enterd through the back door.