Love My Dr! - Chandler, AZ

After having two children my breasts weren't...

After having two children my breasts weren't looking like they used to. I decided to get breast implants. I went on 4 different consults with some prestigious doctors in Scottsdale. All of the Scottsdale doctors said that I would also have to do a breast lift with the augmentation and that the results would be poor if I did the implants without the lift. I did not want the scarring of the lift. I didn't mind that my breasts would be slightly sagging, I was more concerned on adding volume. I was getting really frustrated and then a co-worker recommended Dr. Creech.

Thanks! I got 820 CCs of saline over the muscle. I was already large chested to begin with, but because of children, they were deflated. We decided to go that route since I had enough breast tissue to cover the implant. I also didn't want to get a breast lift, so going this route worked best for my situation. I'm so grateful that my doc didn't treat me like every other patient, and actually worked with me and tailored everything to fit my needs and to provide the best results. I love the results!

Thank you so much for posting your story here on RealSelf! What type of implants did you go with?

Chandler Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I walked in to Dr. Creech's office, I felt such a different vibe than from the other PS offices I had visited. Dr. Creech listened to my concerns and worked out a plan for what I was looking for, not what he felt I should have done. Dr. Creech and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. They go above and beyond to make sure you are informed and that you are making the best decision. Everything from the pre-op, to the surgery, and post-op have truly been amazing! I am so pleased with my results and so happy that I decided on Dr. Creech. I even referred my mom to him and she had a facelift done a month ago with awesome results! If you want a knowledgeable and talented doctor that really cares about you as a patient, then I recommend Dr. Creech!