37 Year Old, 2 Kids, Well Overdue "Mommy Makeover"(Tummy Tuck with MR &Breast Lift). - Chadds Ford, PA

I am a mother of two, ages 12 and 16. I have been...

I am a mother of two, ages 12 and 16. I have been planning this procedure for over 5 years. Its time that I do something for myself and not everyone else. I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast lift on January 30th. I am sooo nervous and excited at the same time, can't wait until it is all over! I hope my recovery goes well.

Good luck!!!
Best wishes!
Thanks!

20 more days

Good luck!! You are one brave lady. You are getting done in one surgery what I had done in two. I had my surgeries a year a part. I had originally planned just having breast reduction with lift only, but the more I worked out and my belly wasn't disappearing. I am so happy with all of me now. I am 1 month post op from my TT with MR.
I would say that you are the brave one to go under twice. I just want to go under once and be done. By the way you look great and healed very well:-)
5 years in the making is about to be reality! keep us posted and good luck!

Pre-op appointment

I had my pre-op appointment yesterday. I'm not nervous anymore, just a little anxious. Despite feeling a little rushed through my appointment, Dr Saunders is welcoming, sorry I can't say the same about his front desk staff. Any-who it's about to go down. I will keep you guys posted! 12 more days!

Thank you!!

One more day!

Surgery is tomorrow , I will see you guys on the other side!

How are you doing hun? Please update us when you can! Happy healing!
I'm doing much better today. I will post pics tomorrow once I remove the binder and ace wrap to shower. Thanks for asking.
I'm excited and praying for you!! Look forward to hearing from you after your surgery.

I made it to the flat side.

First I must say, I have never been treated so good. I love Dr Saunders and all of his nursing staff. He has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced. The surgery went well and I can't wait to see the final results. I will post pictures tomorrow when I remove the binder and ace wrap to shower.

I'm glad you were treated so well. It makes it all worth it when you have a great surgeon and staff. Happy Healing:)

3 day post-op

Congrats! Glad it wrnt well!
Hello JoyD1984, yes it does make it all worth it. Thanks again!

More photos

8 day pos- op. My recovery had some ups and downs but I still think it was worth it.

Hi there. Congratulations on your surgery. I am 13 weeks PO today and feeling great! Dr. S is the bomb!!!! He does definitely have a great bedside manner and truly makes going under easy. I was exhausted for weeks to be honest but everyone is different. I have to say after about 8 weeks I started feeling back to myself and now it's wonderful. Happy healing. Follow the Dr. orders and get rest which is much needed for healing. Congrats again!
looking great!
Thanks Ckwhitehead:-)

3 weeks post-op

The last 2 1/5 weeks I was very weak. I wasn't in any pain but it wore me out to even lift my arms. This week things are getting better, I'm regaining my strength little by little. I am finally able to sleep 75% comfortably in my bed. Last night was my first full night of sleep without tossing and turning all night. Unfortunately I developed a seroma which has been aspirated once a week for the last 2 weeks. I go back for a f/u on Monday, I hope it's dissolving.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4 weeks Post-Op

I went back for another f/u appointment last week from the looks of my slightly swollen abdomen and the wave like motions I saw when pressing on it, my surgeon told me that the seroma resolved and that if there was any more fluid, my body would absorb it. Well it is now four weeks and I am even more swollen. I'm a little worried, I hope its just the normal expected swelling after a TT and not a larger seroma!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pic of the recliner

Looking good!
Thanks Soon2be! I'm swollen this week :-(
How do u know if you have a seroma? I still have lots of fluid in my abdomen, nothing much in my lower back & no pain anywhere. By the way, looks like you're coming along nicely. I'm starting wk 3 post op & hoping I can make it to wrk on Friday ( wk 4 post op)

6 weeks post-op

I am having surgery with Dr. Saunders next week and your review made me feel at ease! I'm excited after seeing your results!!
looking good!!! congrats to the flat-side....my time will be here shortly :))))
Thank you MzDivatransformation! I hope all goes well for you :-)
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Saunders makes you feel relaxed and gives you realistic expectations.