Slimming Slowly - Abdominal Lipo - Catonsville, MD

After two children and less than perfect eating...

After two children and less than perfect eating habits I felt there was no hope for my weight loss attempts. I have up at every turn. After a discussion with my husband and chickening out of full tummy tuck I decided I was tired of putting everyone else first and ready to give myself a boost. I had upper/lower abdominal smart lipo.

Since having the procedure it has given me the motivation to eat right and exercise (as time allows with two you g children). I have more energy to run with them, etc.

If anyone is looking to feel better about themselves and get a push in the right direction this is a great start. I know I still have work to do and was realistic about these results and knew I wasn't going to be walking out a skinny model.

I'm now 5 weeks post lipo and feel great. Still...

I'm now 5 weeks post lipo and feel great. Still stand by my earlier review. Swelling is even less still and I'm still beyond pleased. I don't wear the compression garmet anymore and I have an appointment with my cosmetic surgeon next week for a laser treatment to enhance skin tightening and continue to promote healing. These treatments were inclusive of the original cost. Not to mention they have lessened te appearance of my stretch marks from pregnancy! Ill update another picture following that treatment.

At 6 weeks post, I still have some swelling...

At 6 weeks post, I still have some swelling centered around my belly button but even with the swelling I'm down 2 sizes comfortably and can fit into 3 sizes down but they are tight in legs vs tummy for a change. So as I continue to stick on my new found path of diet I look forward to continuously bettering myself and losing more inches/sizes!

You look great!! I have been searching all over to find a review with some pix of a belly similar to mine. I have a "pouch"/ "hang-over" as well and wasn't sure if Smart-Lipo would be efficient or if I would need a TT. I go in for a consult today. Congratulations on your new look and keep up the good work!
Now that most of swelling is gone I do have a little loose skin but considering where I started to now I am still 100% satisified. I am down three pant sizes, feel more confident and comfortable in my clothes. Good luck at your consultation!!
Wow your six weeks look great! Whatever you did please share lol. Also what type of laser treatment are you doing?
Thank you! I have another laser treatment on Wednesday. My doctor said its the same type of laser or hair removal. It's heating back up my stomach to reduce the swelling and tightening my loose skin. Ill post new pictures on Thursday after my last treatment. I haven't done anything outside the normal. Eating healthier for lunches mostly (packing salads vs work cafe) and only drinking one soda a day. I add in exercise when I can but it mostly occurs in the form of chasing my kids!
Oh alright. Sounds good keep up the great work!
i am so happy with my result as well. i did first on begining of february my belly , now i considere it almost flat, next i did my inner thighs and knees , still stiff but i can see improvement and i watch what i eat really. am not sure when i will do my hips but am sure very soon. Lina
What dr. did you to? I live 5 minutes from catonsville and I am looking to have smartlipo done.
Dr Dando - practice is called baltimore cosmetic laser center. I had my follow up with him this week an was informed he is closing up shop some time this year but is continuing his procedures until then. I would just make sure if you go to him you make sure you have time for your follow ups (you get three included in pricing which he treats you with laser to continue skin tightening if needed)
Wow! Your 6 wk pic is amazing! I am sooo hoping I will see such dramatic results! Time will tell . . .
You will! I'm lookin forward to see your pics!
What DR did you see? I live in the same area as you and am looking for a DR and your resulkts are great! Thanks! :)
Thank you! Dr Dando - practice is Baltimore cosmetic laser center. He informed me at my latest follow up be is closing up this year. So if you go with him make sure you have procedure done allowing for your three follow ups. They are included in pricing and he treats you with laser treatment that continues to tighten skin which has been major plus for me since I had a lot of excess skin. I think you can tell that from my pics! Good luck!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Wow, you can definitely see the difference in your before/after photos, I can see why you're so pleased with your results. You look great!

Did you have much downtime after the procedure?

No real down time. Off work for a week as personal preference. I'd say two weeks total for the complete numb sensation to go away and feel comfortable with reduced swelling.

Awesome, so glad it went so well for you. Please do keep us updated with your progress.