My Breast Augmentation Experience with Dr Lim - Castle Hill, AU

In July this year i decided i would have a breast...

In July this year i decided i would have a breast augmentation, given the A cup ( if that) i was blessed with i had always wanted to do this so the decision wasn't a hard one to make. I spent a good 10hours a day researching and trying to find a surgeon who had excellent results, after going through thousands of websites i stumbled across Dr Lims page. I flick through his before and after gallery and called to book my consult.

I was nervous going into my consult but had a clear idea of what i wanted. Immediately i felt comfortable with Dr Lim, call it a gut feeling. He was very helpful, gave advise on what would be the best size for my build and what would fit best. I knew most people saw at least two surgeons before booking surgery but i was more then sure by the time id left.

Surgery - I booked my procedure for 1st October 2013. My surgery was at westmead private hospital. Come surgery day i wasn't nervous until i was laying in my hospital bed waiting for my turn to come next. Dr Lim was amazing setting me at ease as i was marked up only minutes away from surgery.. when i woke up from surgery i wasn't really in much pain only uncomfortable from the bandages i was wrapped in. As soon as they were cut off i think i could have cartwheeled out of there!

Recovery - To be honest there really wasn't to much pain at all, i was given strong pain killers and told to talk regardless for the first two days,i really think i could have done without them. My biggest problem was sleeping more upright then i was used to and not being able to sleep on my side, my lower back was killing me. The swelling went down pretty quickly i think. Was hard not being able to lift my arms above my head or to lift my daughter but that time seemed to go quick and was back to myself.

Results - I could not be happier with my results, after getting 375cc i am 2 months out and a DD! i have more confidence, i feel more like a woman and I'm raving to everyone about how they should go for it!

I don't have a single fault with my experience
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lim is the absolutely amazing, couldn't be happier with the results i received. Also his staff are lovely and are always willing to answer my questions