My Breast Augmentation Experience with Dr Lim - Castle Hill, AU

In July this year i decided i would have a breast...

In July this year i decided i would have a breast augmentation, given the A cup ( if that) i was blessed with i had always wanted to do this so the decision wasn't a hard one to make. I spent a good 10hours a day researching and trying to find a surgeon who had excellent results, after going through thousands of websites i stumbled across Dr Lims page. I flick through his before and after gallery and called to book my consult.

I was nervous going into my consult but had a clear idea of what i wanted. Immediately i felt comfortable with Dr Lim, call it a gut feeling. He was very helpful, gave advise on what would be the best size for my build and what would fit best. I knew most people saw at least two surgeons before booking surgery but i was more then sure by the time id left.

Surgery - I booked my procedure for 1st October 2013. My surgery was at westmead private hospital. Come surgery day i wasn't nervous until i was laying in my hospital bed waiting for my turn to come next. Dr Lim was amazing setting me at ease as i was marked up only minutes away from surgery.. when i woke up from surgery i wasn't really in much pain only uncomfortable from the bandages i was wrapped in. As soon as they were cut off i think i could have cartwheeled out of there!

Recovery - To be honest there really wasn't to much pain at all, i was given strong pain killers and told to talk regardless for the first two days,i really think i could have done without them. My biggest problem was sleeping more upright then i was used to and not being able to sleep on my side, my lower back was killing me. The swelling went down pretty quickly i think. Was hard not being able to lift my arms above my head or to lift my daughter but that time seemed to go quick and was back to myself.

Results - I could not be happier with my results, after getting 375cc i am 2 months out and a DD! i have more confidence, i feel more like a woman and I'm raving to everyone about how they should go for it!

I don't have a single fault with my experience
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lim is the absolutely amazing, couldn't be happier with the results i received. Also his staff are lovely and are always willing to answer my questions

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you had a great experience without any complications. It sounds like your research really paid off! Did you have some help with your daughter the first few days post op? Have you been bra shopping yet? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Yes my partner was on daddy duty for the first week and I was lucky she understood mummy was hurting so she was happy to be careful with me and cuddle me gently :) I have been shopping, never had more fun! Spent a fortune and enjoyed every second of it!

Glad to hear daddy was on call for your daughter. Good news on the successful shopping trip. Hope you're sporting a new swimsuit this summer!