Best Money I Ever Spent - Cary, NC

The day of surgery was when my nerves finally hit....

The day of surgery was when my nerves finally hit. I had passing thoughts of calling the whole thing off but, again, the surgically team kept me calm and relaxed with their words of encouragement and great sense of humor. The next thing I knew, I was waking up!

I was able to walk out with little assistance and was feeling pretty good when Dr. Stoeckle called to check on me that evening. There were no surprises and everything was exactly as he said it would be. Even with the binder, swelling, and dressings i could tell the results were good. Everyday I felt and looked better. I was so happy he did not use drains as I was able to shower and "feel human" almost immediately.

By one week I was beyond thrilled. In fact, at my one week checkup I had an overwhelming sense of excitement when I look towards the back of the office into the surgical suite (this doesn't normally happen!!). I told the staff that I was excited and almost jealous of the next lucky person that was going to have magic performed on them!

I am almost 4 weeks out and my results are truly remarkable. I am amazed at how low and thin my incision line is. Even with the intermittent swelling I still have, my stomach is flat and I love my breast lift. I could tell when Dr. Stoeckle was doing my marking that I was in the hands of an artist.

Obviously, I highly recommend Dr. Stoeckle and the team at Wake Plastic Surgery!

What an awesome success story! My surgery is next Tuesday-8/21 and I, too am starting to get nervous. How long were you under?

Yay for your success story! Thank you immensely for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Stoeckle based on another review that I read. He was the first and only doctor I consulted with. After my initial consultation, I knew I wanted him as my surgeon. I am the lucky recipient of a tummy tuck and breast lift courtesy of Dr. Stoeckle. My entire experience with Dr. Stoeckle and his staff was absolutely first rate. His consultation was thorough and informative. I never felt rushed and he took the time to answer all my questions, review the different options, and made sure my expectations were matched up perfectly with what he was going to do. I felt very at ease and prepared with what to expect. As time got closer to my surgery date, his staff stayed in touch with me to make sure I didn't have any questions, my preop blood work was complete, etc. His team is magnificent. Deciding on an elective surgery of this magnitude can be a bit overwhelming. Dr. Stoeckle and his crew have a great way of making you feel "taken care of".