57 Year Old Female with 'Back Fat' Development After Previous Breast Reconstruction Surgery - Cary, NC

Before this lipo. surgery I was unable to wear a...

Before this lipo. surgery I was unable to wear a bra that was comfortable and clothes that would properly fit my upper body due to back fat development after a previous breast reconstruction surgery. I was going to have another breast surgery to decrease the implant size. However, after a consultation with Dr. Stoeckel, I realized that the breast size was not the problem. This additional back and arms lipo. surgery has allowed me to wear clothes that fit the reconstructed breasts and to not feel the pain of a too tight, bad fitting bra. I am enjoying physical activity again and wearing tops that actually fit my body frame! The healing time was mimimal and well worth the results. What I thought was the problem, turned out NOT to be the problem. Dr. Stoeckel and staff at Wake Plastic Surgery helped me to determine the correct course of action and I am extremely pleased. Without the time he took to listen, I am sure that I would have made the wrong decision. You go to a Dr. to seek advice, after he listens to your concerns. This is what you will get with Dr. Stoeckel. Excellent results, thank you WPS!

Dr. Stoeckel successfully corrected problems resulting from surgery by another M. D. GREAT RESULTS!

Just wanted to make sure folks understood that Dr. Stoeckel did not perform the Breast Reconstruction Surgery - He successfully corrected the problems from the initial surgery by performing the lipo on my arms and back. I WISH he had done the initial surgery, I don't think there would have been a need for the additional surgery, if I had gone to him first.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stoeckel and Staff are all 5 star rated professionals. I was uncertain about what to have done to make the results of a previous surgeon's work acceptable to me. He listened carefully to my concerns and shared several options. The choice I made became his choice, which was very important to me. His staff were also very supportive before and after the surgery. He took time to share with my husband immediately after the surgery and the follow up sessions were also helpful learning sessions. Thank you Wake Plastic Surgery, I now have the results I desired after a battle with breast cancer. Your 5 star ratings are well deserved!

Wow I'm glad you were able to figure out that lipo would fix the problem versus doing another breast surgery.  How far apart did you have the breast surgery and the lipo?
I was in pain for slightly over a year, before I decided to go for a consultation. I had prepared myself emotionally for another breast implant surgery. Dr. Stoeckel's analysis of the problem made all the difference! Anyone, that has had breast cancer understands the trauma that another "implant" surgery can cause toward your well being. This solution has made me a very happy woman, hard to describe the discomfort I was in prior to the lipo., and the constant reminder of the breast cancer that the pain created. Great results with the lipo approach to the problem by Dr. Stoeckel.
I'm so happy for you, now you can focus on the next chapter as both a pain free and cancer free woman :)
Thank you, Jill. I am doing just that, and have even lost 10 pounds due to "that" new focus!
Love it!