This Was the Best Surgery Experience I Have Ever Had Including the Surgery Center (Irvine Multi-Specialty Surgical Care).

I am a 46 year old woman who had two children and...

I am a 46 year old woman who had two children and wanted my breasts to look more youthful (full and lifted) and also better symmetry (similar cup sizes). I went in for a consultation to talk about a breast lift and breat augmentation with implants. I had one breast that was larger than the other due to heredity and also damage due to radiation therapy when I was a little girl. Dr. Kessler did not treat me like a normal candidate because of my bone structure due to the radiation damage and also recommended that I would be a perfect candidate for fat grafting (using my own fat from my abdomen and flank) to augment my smaller breast and also reducing the larger breast to make it similar in size. I also had breast lifts on both breasts. Now, my breasts look normal and not deformed. I feel more comfortable in my bra and clothes and I am very happy with my new figure! :):):)

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kessler has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very patient, compassionate and a good listener. He took his time to really evaluate my concerned areas. I did not feel any pressure to go ahead with the surgery after my consultation and he only talked about the areas I wanted cosmetic help with. The staff and surgery coordinator were very friendly and professional. The waiting room was usually empty and they were ready for me when I walked in.

How wonderful! I'm reading more and more about fat transfer to the breast. It's a fascinating alternative. Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf. I'm glad you're able to feel comfortable in your new bod! :0)