I Love my Results and Would Do It Again!! - Carmel, IN

I will add my photos soon as I figure out how to...

I will add my photos soon as I figure out how to get them off my LG phone. I must say I'm 46 years old and weight gain and loss as well as my age has done a toll on my face. I had watched the Lifestyle Lift infomercials dozens of times and did lots of reading on the procedure. I made an appointment with my office here in Indianapolis, Indiana. I found EVERYONE to be so nice and helpful. Everyone took the time to talk to me about the entire procedure and what to expect. I then had a follow up appointment to meet my surgeon. He was so nice and fully answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. I looked up all the information about my surgeon after my appointment and found him to be very experienced and qualified. I was happy with his work as I looked at some of his before and after pics on his website. The technicians called me a couple times before my procedure to make sure I fully understood what to expect and made sure I understood when to take my meds and such.
On the day of my surgery I have to admit I was nervous lol. I will also say everyone was so nice and professional. I had the lifestyle lift and upper and lower eye lift done. The surgery process took about 5 1/2 hours. I slept through most of it and it was for the most part painless. I took my pain meds for only 4 days after the surgery and to be quite honest I'm not so sure I actually needed more than tylenol, I took the pain meds as they made me go to sleep and kept me still with the ice wraps on lol.
I was bruised and swollen and I have to say I looked a lil worse than it actually felt. I did develope some swelling on my right eyeball which can happen to 20% of the people who have a lower eyelift at no fault of the surgeon, its just something that can happen which it is taking its time to resolve. I am 1 month post op and the eye swelling is at about half way resolved and I understand that it will resolve but may take a little time.
At this 1 month post op I can tell you I am so happy with my results. I have some tightness feeling under chin and neck area. I did have numbness in my face, ears, chin and neck. The numbness is getting better by the day. Numbness in neck is gone. Under my chin is numbness half way back now. 2 fingers width infront of my ears on the sides of my face is still numb and about the same behind the ears. Numbness of my ears themselves is gone now except there is the tingling in my earlobes so I would guess the numbness of the earlobes will be gone soon.
I have to say, to me, it was money well spent. I am feeling more like my old self if you understand what that means lol (meaning before I started looking old). I feel like I have another chance at my youth and I am thankful for such a great job my surgeon did. Me and my husband recently looked at a pic of us together from 2004 and to our surprise I pretty much looked like that now!! We are both happy with my results. Now its just a waiting game on the eyeball swelling lol.
Carmel Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have only great things to say about Dr. Zeph. He took his time with me every step of the way and explained everything to me completely. He did an absolutely wonderful job on my face and am very thankful to him for this!

I hope your eye swelling goes down soon. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!
So great to hear a positive feedback about LSL! Seems there is a lot of negativity out there. Glad for you!
Thank you! :-) Yes, I have read alot of negative posts, but honestly my experience has been good. I think a very important piece of advice I could give someone is, don't go into it with unrealistic expectations and do your research.