Changed Profile but Still Recognizable - Carmel, IN

I am a male who has always had a receding chin and...

I am a male who has always had a receding chin and I wanted to change. I didn't want to look like a completely different person, but I wanted a result that was worth the cost/pain. I also received a rhinoplasty and although the results were not bad, I'm not as happy about it due to minor scar tissue. Still better than my before nose. My chin looks natural, masculine but didn't completely change my facial shape to a crazy degree. I really look like I could be my more attractive brother haha. Very pleased with the result.
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

She really explains everything that you need to know but she also listens to what you want. She also was one of the very few surgeons that I saw many before and after pictures of other young men. I really wanted someone who specialized in my exact needs.

"I really look like I could be my more attractive brother" Haha, that is an awesome way to put it!! Glad that overall you are pleased with how things came out! How was your healing time? Were you in quite a bit of discomfort or was it not too bad?

Lol that was the best way for me to describe it. My healing time for the chin implant was about a week at most. I had it at the same time as my rhinoplasty and that was way more difficult to deal with both in recovery time and discomfort. I was even able to shave within about 5 days (not on the actual chin but near) and was just fine. It also looked fairly normal within a week.

Good to hear your recovery went so well! Its good you were able to shave, and I appreciate you mentioning that. As a female I don't really even think about that as a potential post-op problem but I'm sure that will be very helpful info for all the guys considering the procedure.

Keep us updated how things continue to look and feel for you!