32. Two Daughters. 5'4. 125 Pounds. - Carmel, IN 350cc silicone moderate profile, submuscular, Inframammary incision

My husband and I have talked about surgery for 10...

My husband and I have talked about surgery for 10 years. I never "loved" my breast size except during breast feeding... Sadly those disappear as quickly as they appeared and they were worse than ever. My other mom friends and I lovingly refer to them as "pastry bags" because they're empty and sad. I'm happy I did my research and ADORE my surgeon! I'm two weeks post opp and it just gets better and better!

This is a post op photo. 9 days.

I'm still figuring out how to post comments vs posting replies. So, this is the only full body photo I have.
I'm almost 5'4" and weigh 125 with implants. I am very happy with my smooth, 350cc silicone Naturelles placed submuscular through infra mammary incision.

If you're anywhere near indianapolis Indiana CALL DR. JANET TURKLE!!!
She is so amazing! I spoke with many surgeons and had several consultations. Her office is 3 1/2 hours drive for me THROUGH A TIME CHANGE... And she is so worth it!

THREE WEEKS POST OP!!

Hi all!! I still read about you all everyday! I LOVE hearing your successes and how incredibly supportive everyone is!
Today is my 3 week boobiversary!! I love them so much. I am so lucky I found this site because all I want to do is talk about my boobs!! I feel "braggy" when I talk to friends or family so you guys are my outlet!
I'm loading a few pictures too, but first I want to say how great it feels to sleep on my tummy or lean over my lap when I'm seated... THERE ARE SQUISHY, AWESOME BOOBS NOW!!
My incisions are healing nicely. The steristrips are off for good. My Dr. Says I can begin massaging the scar gently to break up the scar tissue before it becomes permanent. The scar is still a little tender so I'm only able to rub for a short period of time.
I KNOW from all your posts that my implants will continue to drop... But I would be completely happy if they stayed just like this! I do feel "boob greed" a tiny bit... But that's because I'm still in this compression bra and since the swelling is down, my cleavage is hardly noticeable. But when they are free... They are the most exciting and glorious sight!!
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

I met 4 surgeons. Dr. Turkle was the furthest away, but the most knowledgable and patient of them all. She was kind, thoughtful, comforting. She explains everything, shows you 3D imaging of yourself in any size/shape/material you are interested in. Her staff is helpful and polite. I never felt rushed or that my concerns were annoying. Other surgeons were impatient and pushed volume. Dr. Turkle is amazing before and after. She will even pick up the phone when you ask for her and has even called to check in me. I recommend her to everyone!