Brazillian Butt Lift in Cape Town, SA

I had my Brazillian Butt lift on Wednesday the...

I had my Brazillian Butt lift on Wednesday the 10th of August. I went in at 08:15am and I was done at 11:30 thats when I woke up with excrutiating pain on my back. The PS lipoed my whole back, Love-handles, Abdomen&upper tummy. He left the wounds open so i was bleeding or oozing all over my body.

At 17:00pm my man came to fetch me, I was dizzy bt managed to walk to the car. The pain was horrible i finished all the pain meds he prescribed for me.

I see a huge difference on my love handles and my big-bra rolls, bt my BOOTY I dont see much difference. He said he put 650CC in each chic. Im still swollen will see as the time go. will keep u posted.

Today its day 8 my body is iching, bruises are...

Today its day 8 my body is iching, bruises are slowly fading, the swelling has gone down significantly. Gosh I love my hour-glass shape although im not happy with my bootay.
Im seeing my ps next Monday will upload the b4 and after pics then.

Its been 2 weeks since my sergury & im feeling...

Its been 2 weeks since my sergury & im feeling much better pain-wise. I saw my ps yesterday & he said he sees a big difference on ma butt its just that im still swollen thats why i think there's no difference, I also think I was overreacting in a way coz 650cc should make a difference.
My waist is getting smaller each day & im happy, bruises are totally gone thank God.

Its almost 3 weeks after my sergury & still dont...

Its almost 3 weeks after my sergury & still dont see any big bum just the hour-glass shape which i really appreciate bt i really wanted a big bootay. I wont even have money to re-do it so I must just close this big bootay chapter and move on.
Dr Vaughn Roux

Pls does anyone know any doctor in westsfrica or in centrall africa?
Hi guyz I want to do brazilian butt fat transfer I have sufficient fat around my waist n love handles, can some please recommend the best doctor in Joburg who is good @fat graffits and transferring fats to butt and thighs.
I had grafting by this dr and Lipo and other stuff and cannot fault a thing ... One sided comments without having the person to defend / explain/ clarify is not fair!!
Illnesses or medication affect fat grafting !!
Not true!!
Girl I feel ya on the people on here who are happy with their results..it can really get you down..I hope everything works out for you!
@Cali11 I really dont know which is which dear bt what im sure of is my butt doesnt look anything like what I've dreamt of or any of the ladies here.
@Sarae878 im glad u're now happy with second time around I dont even have the money do it again I just gave up, & coming here on real self is really stressing me out coz most people have very big bootay just like I wanted & are happy, im always dull & down. So i think im just gonna stop coming here and move on with ma life. Good luck to you all
Hi fancy face, do you think it has anything to do with you sitting on it or not sleeping right so you won't put pressure on it? I recently had the procedure done as well and I don't know if I'm sleeping right.... I can see the difference in my waist and abdomen but my butt just looks swollen it's only been 5 days post surgery
Hey Fancy, I had 600cc in each cheek in March and it was all the could put b/c it was going back out. I just had my thighs done lipoed. I wasnt happy at all. Then in July I had another BBL lift and had my tummy and back done. My doc was able to pull 2800cc but could only fit about 410 in each cheek. I dont know why my skin wont stretch to fit more..so mad. But after the 2nd surgery it does look much bigger and I am happy but I just keep thinking that he could of put so much more. I would wait about 8 weeks to see if you like it or not.
How the heck do you post a review?
Its so early right now to judge your results. Maybe you should talk to your doc about a revision. Good Luck!!
Yes Nikki even in South Africa dear. Im dissapointed my butt is as flat as it was b4 the fat transfer I dont know what happend, bt atleast I have a flat tummy no love handles anymore
Wow.. even in South Africa. Happy Healing hun. I hope your butt fluffs and you get the results u want.