White Spots and Patches on Dark Skin After Chemical Peel - Canton, MI

Hi, I had deep chemical peel done through a spa,...

Hi, I had deep chemical peel done through a spa, by an esthetician. (I have dark colored South Asian Indian skin). As it was a deep peel, i have white spots and patches on my face now.? Its been 4 weeks, and the white spots and patches are still existing. Can you please recommend what can I do to get my original color back and get rid of these white patches?

Esthetician

yelp

I have vitiligo for 8 years now and I had tried different treatments (PUVA, topical steroid, meladinine cream/solution with exposure to sunlight/PUVA, oral meladinine, oil of bergamot). The vitiligo covers my neck, and one-fourth of my face. I looked for another dermatologist because i lost hope with my past dermatologists. Then somebody recommended me a good natural treatment and it worked very well. Now i'm 90% cured. With only 1 1/2 month of treatment. Read this review, it helped me a lot: www.naturalvitiligotreatmentsystems.com
Though deep peel are avoided in darker skin but if done let me know which one was done and if you are having hypopigmented pacth there may be a chance that it may lead to pih or may lead to permanant hypopigmentation best would be to show to the dermatologist and reconfirm .
40-50% glycolic

I saw that you posted your question in the Q&A section, which was great. I hope the information the doctors shared was helpful.

Have you noticed any changes over the last few days, or are things still pretty much the same?

Little change, not much. Do you have any suggestions for expediting the process?

Unfortunately I don't, but both of the doctors that shared their opinions on your Q&A seemed liked they thought it could be resolved. Are you considering going to see a dermatologist so they can evaluate it for you?

Ok, please keep us posted on how it goes for you. I'll be hoping there will be some good options for you to consider.