White Spots and Patches on Dark Skin After Chemical Peel - Canton, MI

Hi, I had deep chemical peel done through a spa,...

Hi, I had deep chemical peel done through a spa, by an esthetician. (I have dark colored South Asian Indian skin). As it was a deep peel, i have white spots and patches on my face now.? Its been 4 weeks, and the white spots and patches are still existing. Can you please recommend what can I do to get my original color back and get rid of these white patches?

I have vitiligo for 8 years now and I had tried different treatments (PUVA, topical steroid, meladinine cream/solution with exposure to sunlight/PUVA, oral meladinine, oil of bergamot). The vitiligo covers my neck, and one-fourth of my face. I looked for another dermatologist because i lost hope with my past dermatologists. Then somebody recommended me a good natural treatment and it worked very well. Now i'm 90% cured. With only 1 1/2 month of treatment. Read this review, it helped me a lot: www.naturalvitiligotreatmentsystems.com
Though deep peel are avoided in darker skin but if done let me know which one was done and if you are having hypopigmented pacth there may be a chance that it may lead to pih or may lead to permanant hypopigmentation best would be to show to the dermatologist and reconfirm .
40-50% glycolic