I Was Completely Satisfied by my Treatment - Cancun, Quintana Roo

I could not afford to have the work done in Canada...

I could not afford to have the work done in Canada. I would have had to put a mortgage on my home.

Dear Don,
it was a privilege to have you as a patient.
Thank you so much for your nice comments. I hope to see you soon in Cancun!

I have had the problem of grinding my teeth for...

I have had the problem of grinding my teeth for years, and my teeth were worn down to the gums. The enamel was worn off the surface of all my teeth. The dental specialist in Victoria BC told me that my teeth needed to be built up 4mm and this could be done by putting a crown on all my teeth to bring them back to the original size. It would involve about four sessions of treatment and the cost would be $56,000.00 baring root canals and other unforeseen expenses. They told me that the roots were all very healthy and it would be a mistake to have them all pulled. Dentures are expensive too. I honestly did not know what to do. I communicated with over 25 people who had been to Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry for treatment and all were very positive. Aside from the dental work what a great place to visit. I would not hesitate to do it again if I had to. The only downside is it is a long ways to go for follow up treatment, but my wife says we must do that and she will patiently wait at the beach while I have my teeth checked.

Honestly, I don't think you really needed such an extensive treatment, like crowns on all your teeth. Overall, your teeth looked ok to me before - little nice teeth with a natural yellowish tint. Probably with a professional cleaning, a little bonding on your central upper incisors, and the restoration of your lower back molars, your smile would have been fixed. (After that, you should have worn a mouthguard at night, for the protection of your teeth from grinding.) Also, I'm not a fan of the dazzling white shade, which looks unnatural, all the more when it is opaque. I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem like quality, or even ethical, dentistry to me. Moreover, I feel it's important that we should be honest when we comment, so that we can really help other people. From what I see, this doctor routinely performs "complete dental makeovers", even on healthy teeth. Isn't there any authority to stop this mutilation? :-(

what color shade are your new crowns?

This is really impressive. I must say, Doctor has done his great job.
Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

The Dentist did all that he said he would with no hidden cost and all extra work was covered by the original estimate