I Was Completely Satisfied by my Treatment - Cancun, Quintana Roo

I could not afford to have the work done in Canada...

I could not afford to have the work done in Canada. I would have had to put a mortgage on my home.

I have had the problem of grinding my teeth for...

I have had the problem of grinding my teeth for years, and my teeth were worn down to the gums. The enamel was worn off the surface of all my teeth. The dental specialist in Victoria BC told me that my teeth needed to be built up 4mm and this could be done by putting a crown on all my teeth to bring them back to the original size. It would involve about four sessions of treatment and the cost would be $56,000.00 baring root canals and other unforeseen expenses. They told me that the roots were all very healthy and it would be a mistake to have them all pulled. Dentures are expensive too. I honestly did not know what to do. I communicated with over 25 people who had been to Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry for treatment and all were very positive. Aside from the dental work what a great place to visit. I would not hesitate to do it again if I had to. The only downside is it is a long ways to go for follow up treatment, but my wife says we must do that and she will patiently wait at the beach while I have my teeth checked.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

The Dentist did all that he said he would with no hidden cost and all extra work was covered by the original estimate

i was given the same exact shade and they did not suit me personally. i am paying to get them removed not only because of the color but none were actually prepared properly. and i have gaps all around my crowns and veneers. funny i don't even recall choosing that color i just some how ended up with it. i am not a fan of dental tourism after what happened to me at cancun cosmetic dentistry in mexico. but glad hezion likes his teeth. people can contact me as well.

what color shade are your new crowns?

This is really impressive. I must say, Doctor has done his great job.

Glad you were pleased.

Dear Don,
it was a privilege to have you as a patient.
Thank you so much for your nice comments. I hope to see you soon in Cancun!