Service for a Smile! - Cancun, Mexico

I went in search of a clinic to save my teeth. In...

I went in search of a clinic to save my teeth. In NC all I could afford to do was have them all pulled.
I learned about Dental Tourism on the 'net and ended up picking this provider. I was very skeptical that the service would be as good as the US. I was very wrong....the service was much BETTER than in the US... much less expensive...and done by people who are
really all about their work.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Superb service all the way around. If I had only known I would have started years earlier.

There was actually quite a mix of things done...I had several implants...two bridges....several root canals....and the caps installed. Two trips were required because of the implants...about 3 months apart. We stayed for a week each time.

The first day you will go to the clinic and have the clinical exam and get a quote for the work to be done. (be sure to ask about a discount for travelers checks...that can save you up to 10%!) Generally they will begin the work that day. Depending on how much you are having done you may have to come back the next day as well. They will make a set of temps for you and put them in while your real teeth are being made (and you wont believe me when I tell you its at the same US LAB my NC oral surgeon uses).
You'll come back in one last time on that trip to have you teeth set.

If you have implants done...they will put those in on the first day as well. They will not load them on this trip though. They have to heal for 10-12 weeks first. There can be situations where you may have to have other work done before they can do the implants...but in my case is was just to the two trips.

As for our stay...we purchased a hotel and flight for two package...orbitz one time...and travelocity another best I remember.

There are literally hundreds of places to stay. The all inclusive deals are really pretty good. We have tons of information we can share about the places we have stayed...and things we have done done there. Its our favorite vacation spot.
Hi.Looks Great!! What did you have done? How long did it take?Was the that the total cost for your stay? Any information will be helpful.Thank you

Glad you had a good result.