Excellent results

Turning 60 is a milestone for anyone. For 5 years...

Turning 60 is a milestone for anyone. For 5 years I have been researching surgeons all over the world I went to 4 consultations in Canada. It would have cost me 4x the amount it did in Cancun March 2012. Now I wanted results it. It was not just about money.

Then I found Sheri Burke and the International Patient Facilitators in Cancun. I phoned and contacted over 10 patients that had my procedures done. I also decided on a mid/lower facelift with neck lift included. But my eyes are amazing. They are the seat of our soul.

Not only are my droopy mudflaps lids gone but the fat pockets in the corner of the eyes are gone also. The stitches were so tiny that within 2 weeks most of the scars were gone.
My amazing surgeon, Dr Velasco, does a lot of continual research to improve and better his surgery. He took the fat from my eyelids and injected it under the orbital face bone and into the nasal labial folds, thus giving volume to my face with my own fat. He speaks fluent English.
The price included all surgery, meds, compression garment, transfers,all Dr appts and 10 days in beautiful Cancun.

If you choose to just have eyes done it would be a lot less. But my surgery cost $5900.00USD. In Canada the cost would have been $25,000.00
I would highly recommend Dr Velasco and the private hospital. All very safe and very clean with quality service with Sheri Burke my facilitator.

I look bright, refreshed and not pulled at all. Very natural.

6 month updates There are no scars or lumps or...

6 month updates
There are no scars or lumps or swelling. My eyes have healed very well. Very impressed with the surgery.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon