Excellent results

Turning 60 is a milestone for anyone. For 5 years...

Turning 60 is a milestone for anyone. For 5 years I have been researching surgeons all over the world I went to 4 consultations in Canada. It would have cost me 4x the amount it did in Cancun March 2012. Now I wanted results it. It was not just about money.

Then I found Sheri Burke and the International Patient Facilitators in Cancun. I phoned and contacted over 10 patients that had my procedures done. I also decided on a mid/lower facelift with neck lift included. But my eyes are amazing. They are the seat of our soul.

Not only are my droopy mudflaps lids gone but the fat pockets in the corner of the eyes are gone also. The stitches were so tiny that within 2 weeks most of the scars were gone.
My amazing surgeon, Dr Velasco, does a lot of continual research to improve and better his surgery. He took the fat from my eyelids and injected it under the orbital face bone and into the nasal labial folds, thus giving volume to my face with my own fat. He speaks fluent English.
The price included all surgery, meds, compression garment, transfers,all Dr appts and 10 days in beautiful Cancun.

If you choose to just have eyes done it would be a lot less. But my surgery cost $5900.00USD. In Canada the cost would have been $25,000.00
I would highly recommend Dr Velasco and the private hospital. All very safe and very clean with quality service with Sheri Burke my facilitator.

I look bright, refreshed and not pulled at all. Very natural.

Wow!
I agree with you Tabitha . Thanks for the compliment.
What an amazingly great result!!! A friend of mine recently went to Mexico to have bariatric surgery and I thought she had to be crazy to do that, but she had great results and has lost a lot of weight. I had no idea we can go there for plastic surgery procedures!! You look 20 years younger!!! And yes, price is a concern!! Why pay more here in the US or in Canada, when we can get the same or better results in Mexico!! Again, you look GREAT!!

6 month updates There are no scars or lumps or...

6 month updates
There are no scars or lumps or swelling. My eyes have healed very well. Very impressed with the surgery.

DONT GO TO MEXICO, PLEASE. SHERI BURKE AND DR. VALESCO ARE SCAMS!!!!!! I'M ONE OF THOSE PATIENTS THAT WILL HAVE TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO REPAIR THE TERRIBLE FACELIFT THAT WAS DONE IN CANCUN. PLEASE, SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY AND GET IT DONE AT HOME WHERE WE HAVE EXCELLENT PLASTIC SURGEONS!!!!
Ladies please do your research about this place. Many are having to spend tens of thousands on painful revisons surgery and many have had dangerous complications. 60 and loving is fully aware of the myriad of complaints from countless women and agreed to stop posting and her she is promoting her doctor again. She also sits around and bashes the other patients which is so childish and unprofessional at best.All I can say is talk to the patients who already went here other than 60 and loving it along with her countless usernames. Be aware too that medical requirements in Mexico is totally different then in the USA and be aware that there is NO REFUND with places like this and there is countless complaints about the medical facilitator not being there after the problems start. Just do your research.
To tabithanash, hi. Yes I am planning a trip in February 2013. I am getting breast lift/aug and tummy tuck. I contacted Sheri from International patient facilitators, after some research on Dr.Velasco. I am nervous about going out of country but researched for a long time and contacted some former patients. I currently work for a doctor in Canada and also discusses this, approx 4 pt (seen after surgery) have had this done by him also. My dr said good results.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon