Most Terrifying Experience - Cancun, MX

I needed a breast lift surgery with augmentation...

I needed a breast lift surgery with augmentation and few doctors that I consulted with said it has to be trough the nipple with the vertical incision. I didn't want the vertical incision and one doctor told me he could do it without the vertical incision just trough the nipple.

Then i found Dr Gonzalez and emailed his assistant Robyn. I asked her to show him my pictures and ask what he recommends. She said that doctor said the lift could be done just trough the nipple. I emailed her back and forth to make sure that he will be able to do just that without the vertical incision. She assured and reassured me million times. I booked my surgery. In Mexico, seeing doctor Gonzalez for the first time. He says no way he can do it without vertical incision. I'm in shock, but I'm already there, no reason to argue.

On a day of my surgery I'm waiting 8 hours (which is insane) in preop room (he had another surgery).... Post op was the most horrifying times of my life. On the second day my nipple turned black. Dr Gonzalez said its not that big of a problem, it happens all the time. I also realized that he didnt just do the lolipop incision he did anchor incision, incision that is made around the perimeter of the areola, vertically down from the areola to the breast crease, and horizontally along the breast crease. So much for "just a nipple incision" huh. I was in shock, total shock. I was crying hysterically.

Went home to New York. I lost my nipple couple mounths later. Now almost two years after the surgery I have most horriblle scars on both of my nipples (or what's left of them). Not only that. I have horrible looking anchor scars. I went to a few plastic surgeons in the past year. The first thing they all asked me "did You get the surgery outside the country?". Turns out Dr Gonzalez surgery and stitching technique haven't been used in this country since the 80s. Sad. I wish I knew that. Im a nurse myself I should have known better. I wish I never went to him. Would I recommend him to any of my friends or family? No way!!!

Anyone has a positive experience?
This is a DANGEROUS place. Run do not walk away. I almost died & was hospitalized for 8 days in Cancun when this place almost killed me.
My experience with Dr Gonzalez was a nightmare. He never recognised his mistake when he did a face lift on me. He ruined my earlobes even after they were corrected by him. I strongly I don't recommend Dr Gonzalez his prepotent and arrogant attitude is a insult for any patient
Mexico Plastic Surgeon