Best Experience Ever! - Cancun, Mexico

Hi! I want to share the experience I've had in...

Hi! I want to share the experience I've had in cancun at perfection! After doing many researches to get my breast done, I was getting quiet discoureg of the cost of breast implant, so I decided to chek out mexico and see if I could find anything decent, and I found dr gonsalez , i couldn't find any bad comments or reviews about him, only positive experience from everybody and lots of people from canada , I went for my surgery on february 9 and I couldn't be more happier for the result and as for cost, I saved 50 %. My breast was assymetrical and the dr made it symmetrical as symmetrical get! I love it!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He made me feel so good of myself! My coordinator was Robyn, she's the best! She was with me every step of the surgery ! A huge thank you to Alfonso, Robyn and there team! I love you guys!

I am looking for a doctor in the Cancun area and have some questions for ladies that have been there recently! Do you have any photos of what you look like now? How long until you could fly back home? (I am hoping to stay there for a vacation after and would like to know how long I need to stay after the surgery) Did you experience contracture the second time around with the new implants? Do you notice any scarring? Did you get the implants over or under the muscle? Thanks in advance if you are able to answer some of these for me :)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. How are you doing several months post op? I noticed in the Doctor Q&A that you might have some concerns about how your breasts have dropped and settled in. Please keep us posted on your situation. Take care!

I totally hate them now, they have to get redone, my breast was really low before getting implants and I had so much loose skin at the top of my breast and my objective was to filed all that skin and now I have the issues but with larger breast so no I am no longer happy, I like them for a couple months and that's it!

Oh I'm sorry to hear this. When do you plan to do a revision? Will you have the same PS perform the revision?

I'm not to sure yet.

Good luck with your decision. Let us know what you decide when you're ready!