Best Experience Ever! - Cancun, Mexico

Hi! I want to share the experience I've had in...

Hi! I want to share the experience I've had in cancun at perfection! After doing many researches to get my breast done, I was getting quiet discoureg of the cost of breast implant, so I decided to chek out mexico and see if I could find anything decent, and I found dr gonsalez , i couldn't find any bad comments or reviews about him, only positive experience from everybody and lots of people from canada , I went for my surgery on february 9 and I couldn't be more happier for the result and as for cost, I saved 50 %. My breast was assymetrical and the dr made it symmetrical as symmetrical get! I love it!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He made me feel so good of myself! My coordinator was Robyn, she's the best! She was with me every step of the surgery ! A huge thank you to Alfonso, Robyn and there team! I love you guys!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. How are you doing several months post op? I noticed in the Doctor Q&A that you might have some concerns about how your breasts have dropped and settled in. Please keep us posted on your situation. Take care!

I totally hate them now, they have to get redone, my breast was really low before getting implants and I had so much loose skin at the top of my breast and my objective was to filed all that skin and now I have the issues but with larger breast so no I am no longer happy, I like them for a couple months and that's it!

Oh I'm sorry to hear this. When do you plan to do a revision? Will you have the same PS perform the revision?

I'm not to sure yet.

Good luck with your decision. Let us know what you decide when you're ready!