28 Years Old from Norway - Cancun, Mexico

For a long time I wanted to increase the size of...

For a long time I wanted to increase the size of my breast, so about two years ago I had my breast done. I had the gummy bear implants, which are one of the best offered on the marked. However, unfortunately for me I was one of the unlucky ones where my body didn't accept them, and it gave me capsular contracture. I started having pain and they became "harder". Obviously I was sceptical and anxious about having another surgery done, but it was necessary. I currently live in Mexico, and I came over Dr Marco Carmona┬┤s web page after doing some major research online. I made an appointment and I was pleasantly surprised. I was met with kindness and professionalism from both staff and Dr Carmona. He explained me everything that had happened to me, and answered all my doubts and questions. He suggested a type of implant especially made for people who easily get capsular contracture, polyurethane brazilian implants from Silimed. The procedure went amazing, he did a great job stitching me up as it was my second time, and left me with no excessive scaring. I am very happy with both pre- and post op. The attention all the way was very good!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I want to share the professionalism and confidence Dr Marco Carmona gave me. I could immediately tell he was a very experienced doctor and surgeon, and a perfectionist regarding his work. I am extremely happy with my results now, and i have Dr Carmona to thank that for. So for anyone who are interested in having any type of plastic surgery procedure, I would highly recommend Dr Marco Carmona as he exceeded all my expectations! :)