28 Years Old from Norway - Cancun, Mexico

For a long time I wanted to increase the size of...

For a long time I wanted to increase the size of my breast, so about two years ago I had my breast done. I had the gummy bear implants, which are one of the best offered on the marked. However, unfortunately for me I was one of the unlucky ones where my body didn't accept them, and it gave me capsular contracture. I started having pain and they became "harder". Obviously I was sceptical and anxious about having another surgery done, but it was necessary. I currently live in Mexico, and I came over Dr Marco Carmona┬┤s web page after doing some major research online. I made an appointment and I was pleasantly surprised. I was met with kindness and professionalism from both staff and Dr Carmona. He explained me everything that had happened to me, and answered all my doubts and questions. He suggested a type of implant especially made for people who easily get capsular contracture, polyurethane brazilian implants from Silimed. The procedure went amazing, he did a great job stitching me up as it was my second time, and left me with no excessive scaring. I am very happy with both pre- and post op. The attention all the way was very good!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I want to share the professionalism and confidence Dr Marco Carmona gave me. I could immediately tell he was a very experienced doctor and surgeon, and a perfectionist regarding his work. I am extremely happy with my results now, and i have Dr Carmona to thank that for. So for anyone who are interested in having any type of plastic surgery procedure, I would highly recommend Dr Marco Carmona as he exceeded all my expectations! :)

I am looking for a doctor in the Cancun area and have some questions for ladies that have been there recently! Do you have any photos of what you look like now? How long until you could fly back home? (I am hoping to stay there for a vacation after and would like to know how long I need to stay after the surgery) Did you experience contracture the second time around with the new implants? Do you notice any scarring? Did you get the implants over or under the muscle? Thanks in advance if you are able to answer some of these for me :)
Please read my very long account of my experiences so far - I'm the 44 yr old with tuberous breasts posting.
Hi , I just wanted to know if are going to put pictures to see what your surgery looks like now? your implants are under the muscle or over? how is your tummy tuck? did you flight back home right away or you stay for a while? thank you for your time. Kay
Glad your recovery went well and took all the precautions seriously. ;) Were your original gummy bear implants around 305cc's too?
I'm so happy to hear your revision surgery went well. Congratulations on your new look! What size are your new Silimed implants? Was the recovery after your revision slightly easier than your original surgery? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
I have 305cc, and very happy with the size. The recovery went very well this time as I already knew what I had to go through. I had no complications, but I also took all the precautions seriously, and did everything as Dr. Carmona told me to. I think I also have a high tolarance of pain, so it wasn't too bad haha! :)