Mother of 4 (Incl. Twins) - Tummy Tuck is Painful but So Pleased with Results

After having 4 large babies, the last pregnancy...

After having 4 large babies, the last pregnancy being full term twins (8 and 6 lbs) and no matter what I tried I could not undo the damage to my mid-section! I found that the extra skin was uncomfortable.

After 2 consultations I was excited about having a tummy tuck! My fears and concerns left me hesitant and undecided. I was really, really worried about the pain.

After about 3 months of online research and reading about others' experiences I decided it was something I really wanted to do. I am so happy with my decision.

Some surgeries in Canada are covered under insurance because of medical conditions, such as c-section insicion not healing properly due to skin. That would explain the cost, but I don't know mummy864's situation. I will be going for a full TT and the cost is 6500.00$ in Canada. Prices vary depending on the province you are in.
I find it unbeleivable that you only paid a hundred bucks. Is that really true? And if so, why so cheap? It looks like they did a good job on you so it doesn't look like its a scam or anything. I'm looking around for the best price for my surgery and also one that won't leave me disfigured like so many horror stories I've heard. Most of them went out of the U.S. and they really regreted it. Some almost died. That's why I'm a little wary about paying such a cheap price. But if they did a good job, which it looks like they did, then I might be interested in looking into this. Who is your doctor and the exact location of his or her office? Thanx.
Hi, I had some other work done at the same time and didn't have a breakdown and I tried to enter $0 but it wouldn't allow me to. I am in Canada. I had a great surgeon and he has a great team.
Congratulations. It's been a while now since your procedure. I just made my appointment for July 16 to have a tummy tuck. I've been wanting to do it for years and years but too afraid of the pain. How long did the pain last for you? Was it severe pain? Are you able to run now? Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm SUPER NERVOUS. My pre-op appt. is next Tuesday and I hope I don't become paralyzed with fear to the point I change my mind. Your sitting before and after are such an inspiration. Same damage I have.
Wow you look fabulous. What did u all have done?? It looks like alot more than skin removal?? I have 7month old twins and have much damage like u did.
Thank you. I just had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, no lipo. I am very happy that the stretch marks are improved so much.
You look great! Your sitting down before and after pics are amazing! How is your swelling? Are you able to get into smaller clothes or still wearing the same size?
Thanks. My swelling is getting much better. I have noticed that I feel it later in the day though, especially if I do too much. It will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I can get into my old jeans and they are a bit roomier in the front area but only wore them once, they just aren't too comfy yet. The skin on across my hip area and lower stomach still feels tight and a bit tender and my jeans don't have enough give. At 6 weeks I can start walking/running and hopefully that will help the mid-section feel more relaxed.
Glad you're so happy with your results! Please keep us updated as your swelling subsides.
Why did it cost you 100 bucks and I am curious why they did nothing about your upper abs.
The upper abs have been tightened and I am still very swollen. I didn't want to show the cost and couldn't enter $0.