540 Cc Natrelle Gummy Bear Unders one Brest softer 9 days post op

Hi I'm really concerned I just had my ba done on...

Hi I'm really concerned I just had my ba done on the sixth with 540cc cohesive gel natrelle implants behind the muscle, I feel that they aren't as big as I thought they would be.. Will they fill out as they drop or will I not gain anymore in size as well incision placement is the crease :) input would be greatly appreciated

Hi guys just wondering If cohesive gel natrelle...

Hi guys just wondering If cohesive gel natrelle implants are suppose to get softer I pulled a muscle in my right chest wall and now today I wake up my right breast is softer then the left... The left is still way firmer I also noticed that the right now appears bigger is this normal and did my right side just drop into place? Help!

Do you have any updated pics?
you look good. So does the wolf head!! That is hilarious. lol again you look great, give it time.
The size looks perfect for your body. They are looking great so far and in my opinion I think you picked a great size! I think they will look a little more filled out once they drop :)
Lol at the wolf it's from Halloween I was little red riding hood my fiancé was the big bad wolf lol... And I was a 34c before surgery I can't see any of your pics to go by
what is that thing in the background, a wolf monster? LOL sorry had to ask.
I don't know what you started with or what you looked like before. But I was a 34/36 AA. I'm a full 36 D or VS 36 DD. I went with style 45 Natrelle Gel implants Ultra high profile. 550cc's. I will say click on sexy 49 and then click on full profile and my pic's should show up. I'm huge now. And as they keep dropping they are getting more full on the bottom. I'm so glad I did not go with the 650cc. I started with 400cc and kept adding more and more each visit until I finally said i'm done. It's 550 cc and that is it. lol. I do not feel bad at all. My friends 2 of them said they wish they would have went larger and the 4 plus myself went big. So we understood and just went larger. Breast greed is what they call it. I dont' know if your paying top dollar then do it right the first time.
No that helps SO much! Just wasn't sure if that would happen with cohesive gel or not
Welcome to RealSelf! Usually they do get bigger as they Drop and fluff. Mine seemed like a B the first day I got them then it seemed all if a sudden they were HUGE. I ended up a D. I'm very happy with them now. My advice would be to wait and see. It's still very early for you. Hope that helps:)