I Was Tired of my Implants & the Back Pain Expensive Support Bras, Very Saggy Breast & Now I Have to Worry About This! - Canada

I had my implants removed with a breast lift, I...

I had my implants removed with a breast lift, I went home was bleeding out all night race to PS the next day i had vessels still open & a hematoma, had to have a surgery the day after my first surgery, the swelling made my stitches pop at the T junction & a couple holes along the bottom incision. The wound. Has just slowly gotten got bigger, Now we r at 5 weeks post-op PS wants stitch me up now that some of the tension from the swelling has loosened a bit but it is still hard bruised & sore. I had 2rounds of an anitbiotic then had it cultured found a bacteria that was resistant to the 2 antibiotics i was on i then took a different one for 7 days, I need to stay heathly & don't want to show my children how scared i' am.

My dr. Is great, but sometimes they r a little rushed when in the room because they have so many clients that go to them because they r good, but they have taken care of me with kindness.

I hope you're doing ok! Please let us know!

How are you doing? Sending healing thoughts and vibes your way.

Thank you for sharing such private, painful photos. I'm happy your home and functioning . I think of you everyday and hope every passing moment gets better….
I hope all went well and u that u are heeling up great.
Sorry I mean I hope u are healing well and that you are feeling alittle better everyday.
Hope your surgery went well! I am so happy they are closing up that wound! xoxoxo
I feel terrible for you... Hugs to you:)
OMG, sweetheart I'm so sorry your going through this. My heart is breaking for you and I hope and pray things start getting better………..
So sorry you have gone though this. Best of luck on the newest surgery. I wish you all the best on your new out come.
Well I surgery yesterday don't know what I look like, will see my ps on Monday had a skin graph take from the same breast & put on the nipple closed up the open wound, I pray it looks good as the left one, I post pics after Monday
Thanks for all of your concerns
Did you have your surgery? Are you doing okay? I am so sorry this has happened to you? How are you holding up?
I am sorry you are going through this. I had very similar experience. I did not completely heal for 6 months. It is a long road and I recall the PS telling me it would take time and yes it did. While there is scarring it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I hope your recovery is much faster than mine.
I wish you luck that looks like a one of my nightmares. I hope you get will sooooooooon.
R u ok now???

OMG, good luck!! Fingers and toes crossed that you can put this all behind you SOON!

Not been feeling great the past couple of days very tired during the day, head does not feel right which comes over me at different times of the day & woke up this morning with instant headache & sore back & neck muscles?????
Well going to have a third surgery to fix it all later this week or the begining of next week, we need some of the swelling to go down cause it is still hard it feels like there is a hard implant in there I don't know why it is still like that 5 weeks post op, people can't believe that I am not in pain with this open wound & 3 kids under the age of 7, but us moms r strong, I will post a pic after surgery wish me LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you holding up?
Sorry you are going thru this. Some folks just heal very slowly no matter what the surgery. I hope you are getting lots of antioxidants now, and vitamins and protein... and avoiding cigarettes and alcohol.

I'm so sorry this happened. I hope you get better soon.

Ouch!!! You poor thing!

Oh my goodness, I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this. I truly hope you can put all this behind you soon and heal up. Please keep us posted on your progress.