I Was Tired of my Implants & the Back Pain Expensive Support Bras, Very Saggy Breast & Now I Have to Worry About This! - Canada

I had my implants removed with a breast lift, I...

I had my implants removed with a breast lift, I went home was bleeding out all night race to PS the next day i had vessels still open & a hematoma, had to have a surgery the day after my first surgery, the swelling made my stitches pop at the T junction & a couple holes along the bottom incision. The wound. Has just slowly gotten got bigger, Now we r at 5 weeks post-op PS wants stitch me up now that some of the tension from the swelling has loosened a bit but it is still hard bruised & sore. I had 2rounds of an anitbiotic then had it cultured found a bacteria that was resistant to the 2 antibiotics i was on i then took a different one for 7 days, I need to stay heathly & don't want to show my children how scared i' am.

I hope you're doing ok! Please let us know!

How are you doing? Sending healing thoughts and vibes your way.

Thank you for sharing such private, painful photos. I'm happy your home and functioning . I think of you everyday and hope every passing moment gets better….

My dr. Is great, but sometimes they r a little rushed when in the room because they have so many clients that go to them because they r good, but they have taken care of me with kindness.