My Experience So Far...- Campbell, CA

When I first went in for my consoltation I was...

When I first went in for my consoltation I was verh hesitant to actually go through the procdure. I am 33 years old. Weight at pre-opt 212 (with only jeans on). I am just under 6 feet tall. Skinniest part of abdomen is 34 inches and the largest part 41 inches. Basically the left over baby pooch that needs. But we ended up do very upper, very lower abdomen and all in the middle.

Had the surgery done yesterday. Arrived at 8:30 ready to go at 1:30. No problems in the OR. Some pain when they inject the fluid. I scaled it 4/10. Also some pain during the actually suction partition
Left the office with no problems :)

Once home I took a short walk every hour until bedtime, 8:00 pm. On these walk I would time myself to make sure I was improving. Also on each walk I would walk more each time. (I am in a complex so the first time I walked up and down the hall. The next I would do it twice, and so on) Just before the last walk I noticed some fluid built up in my upper/inner thigh (kind of looked like a large blister). It was slightly pain again but of course i panic over it and couldn't find anything on the internet about this and if it is common or not. (found out from my DR it is common and it could also happen to the vulva) So happy its just my leg!

For food I had a cup of cabbage soup and two kiwis blended with some ice. The cup of cabbage was too much and couldn't finish it. But the kiwis were tasty and I could handle all of it. Today I am going to keep with the kiwis and cabbage soup and for dinner make another veggie soup of some type.

Sleeping has be a problem not because I can not get comfortable I am just not tired. Usually I am early to bed and rise early (9pm to 5am).
I took the sleeping pill around midnight and had a pain pill around 10 but nothing. In total I only sleep 4 hours. Dr said it is normal and is a result from the medications that were given to me in the OR. Should be able to sleep better tonight.

Overall no really pain. I can not pick things up off the floor with out hurting myself. Getting up and down from a couch or toilette the first day back I needed assistance. Today, day 2, I can do it on my own just slower than normal. Stair are no problem just slow goings.

Will update tomorrow of sooner if anything comes up.

Ok less than 24 hours after surgery I attempted to...

Ok less than 24 hours after surgery I attempted to shower. Basically I cleaned my tummy with a surgical cleanser and nothing else could be done. I have posted pictures of what it looks like at that point. None of the marking came off because I didn't even rub my tummy at all. I rebadged up even though the leaking is pretty much non existent. I wasn't woozy at all expect once I was done and actual looked at the wounds.

Almost 24 hrs after and it is finally starting to hurt. I am being very emotional, I think due to lack of sleep. I have also been feeling very cold.
Still not really hungry. Can only eat small amounts but the other food being cooking in the house smells delicious. I ate 1/2 of a tortilla with avocado and arugula and my stomach it making tons of noises. Then I fell asleep from 3pm to 5pm.

Went to the DR today for the "check up." They said...

Went to the DR today for the "check up." They said all looks good. My movement is improving but my upper/inner thighs are still VERY swollen and numb. DR said I could even start doing crunches (haha don't feel like that is possible).
Have you weighed yourself yet to see how much you've lost?
Wow seems like you Are going to have good results in about sic months. But be prepared because there is a long up and dowm recovery ahead of you. I'm 10 days post and still swollen and can't bend down lol. Patiences is the name of this game.
How's the swelling? I'm at day 6 and tried to put my jeans on today and couldn't :( Have you found anything to help bring the swelling down?

Still feeling somewhat "fat" In currently in...

Still feeling somewhat "fat"
In currently in Spain but I know some of you wanted to see some newer pics. It's really dark in my room but at least it something.
I haven't lost any weight :( I actually gained a pound. My hubby says it looks better but I still can't fit into my jeans yet. I'm currently out of the country but I will post more pics when I return.
I just had mine done the 19th I haven't lost any either and honestly when my mom had hers done she didn't drop anything until about 3 weeks and she is now 2 months post op and has lost 11 pounds and is looking fantastic I'm so swollen I don't even dare tape myself to see I still have to wear this uncomfortable gurtle I have seen some amazing results my sister got hers done 3 months ago and she's looks so amazing and has lost 17 pounds and he skin has tightened and she just had twins a year ago keep your head up the end result is worth it!
Also your after pic you look so thin looking good girl huge change! Good luck dollface!
San Jose Dermatologist