23 Years Old, 1 Child. From a 34F to a 34D - Cambridge, MA

Although im young I needed this surgery badly! I...

Although im young I needed this surgery badly! I always had large breast but after my son I was a 34F Im a smaller person only 5 feet and 130 pounds so these boobs took over my body! Ontop of these huge boobs my back was starting to really kill me, im a hairdresser and it was taking a tole on me. I went to see Dr. Marshall and he was AWESOME! he knew I wanted my surgery done ASAP seeing summer was coming and I wanted to look good in my bikini (never could find a bathing suit that fit and now I can wear anything!) Dr. Marshall rushed to get in touch with my insurance,which thank god they covered most of the surgery and I even got a lift! As soon as he got in touch with my insurance he had me on the phone scheduling my surgery! He did awesome, my boobs look great and believe it or not I was back to work in two weeks. Scaring is minimal but id take it any day over the huge boobs that made me look misproportioned. Go see Dr. Marshall hes down to earth and honest, even had him to a little in office under eye surgery on me!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Here are some pix

I hope mine look like yours!!!! They're beautiful and perfect!!!! Congrats
Hi KZammuto I'm only 4 days post op and I instantly felt lighter and didn't hv that neck shoulder back strain! how long did it take for ur swelling to really go down?im asking cuz our measurements r similar (I was a 32F, 130lbs, 5'3") and ur new breasts look great! I thought they were a C cup (which is what I wanted) but I hv full breasts so who knows, they may turn to full D...just curious...hope mine settle as nicely as urs! Congrats on ur healing!
Hey! It took about 6-8 for the swelling to be 100% down. When I went to get mt first bra I bought a 34C but my breast where a little to wide so the 34D was the best fit. I also got lipo on the sides near my breast around the bra area but I still stayed at a 34 thought maybe I would have gone down to a 32. Good luck your going to be so happy and have so much funny shopping. Went to a wedding last night and didnt need a bra with my dress for the first time in my life!
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marshall is awesome and honest! Would recommend anyone to him any day of the week. Couldn't be happier!