23 Years Old, 1 Child. From a 34F to a 34D - Cambridge, MA

Although im young I needed this surgery badly! I...

Although im young I needed this surgery badly! I always had large breast but after my son I was a 34F Im a smaller person only 5 feet and 130 pounds so these boobs took over my body! Ontop of these huge boobs my back was starting to really kill me, im a hairdresser and it was taking a tole on me. I went to see Dr. Marshall and he was AWESOME! he knew I wanted my surgery done ASAP seeing summer was coming and I wanted to look good in my bikini (never could find a bathing suit that fit and now I can wear anything!) Dr. Marshall rushed to get in touch with my insurance,which thank god they covered most of the surgery and I even got a lift! As soon as he got in touch with my insurance he had me on the phone scheduling my surgery! He did awesome, my boobs look great and believe it or not I was back to work in two weeks. Scaring is minimal but id take it any day over the huge boobs that made me look misproportioned. Go see Dr. Marshall hes down to earth and honest, even had him to a little in office under eye surgery on me!

Here are some pix

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marshall is awesome and honest! Would recommend anyone to him any day of the week. Couldn't be happier!