Ultimate Breast Lift - California

This is a procedure I had been considering for a...

This is a procedure I had been considering for a long time, but I didn't want the vertical scars. When I found Dr. Horndeski, I knew I found a solution! I was willing to travel to Houston from California to get the results I wanted. I am only 4 days post surgery and am thrilled with the results! Dr. Horndeski and his staff were wonderful to work with and answered all my questions before I made the committment and were very helpful when I was there. If you are considering a breast lift or reduction, this is the only Doctor who does the procedure this way.

The healing process has been slow. I took a bath...

The healing process has been slow. I took a bath befor the suture line had completely healed and ended up getting an infection in my left breast. I had two open wounds for over a month that I had to treat multiple times per day. Now that they ate closed, I am healing nicely. I am still very glad I had the procedure done and am very happy with my doctor.

I had very droopy breasts after nursing two children and I had challenges finding bras that fit properly and supported me. I was a 32DD. I am still a 32DD, but they are firm and lifted! I could go without a bra if I wanted to. The scaring is in the shadow of the breast and hard to see if you are looking at me from the front.

I'm going to get my scars fixed next month. Some...

I'm going to get my scars fixed next month. Some are thicker because of the infection.

After a year

I am still very happy with my lift. I am able to wear shirts and dresses I could never wear before because I needed a bra.

I went back last week to get my scars fixed, they were thick due to my infection. I still have bandages on, but it looks much better and I know it will heal better this time.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski and his staff were wonderful to work with! I am so glad I made the decision to go to Houston and work with such an amazing doctor and his wonderful staff.

Did the upper pole fullness diminish over the year or is the volume still sufficient?
It's still full.
How did you decide whether to do the mini UBL or the full UBL? I am scheduled for tuesday and he is telling me I am a candidate for the mini which suppposedly has no side scars but im scared that once he gets in he will change to the full UBL. I am also a 32DD. I go topless on our vacations and I don't know if I could live with those scars.
I don't know the difference between a full or mini, I was not given an option. I'm am self conscious about the scars, however with a tan they are less noticeable. Laying down topless they would be seen if someone is looking close, that being said, I feel much better about my breasts even with the scars and would be comfortable laying out topless.
I actually will be vacationing at a tip less resort the first week in August so I'm glad you feel comfortable. Are the scars only around the nipple area?
Topless*
Never mind. I see you got the full UBL which has side scars. The mini only has aeroela scars. Are they noticeable as well?
Not too bad. If the mini was an option with the same results I would have done that...
Dr. H decides whether he does the mini or full depending on your size. He only started doing the mini about a year ago and that is his method of choice unless he needs to do a reduction. When I talked to him on the phone and sent in my pics (I'm a 34DD) he told me that it would be the mini UBL he would do for me and anyone around that size. He doesn't do the full UBL anymore unless its for reduction or really big-breasted gals. I'm sorry you are self-conscious but they do look great....I know how you feel, I haven't had mine done yet and I go back and forth on whether I want to do it....I'm scheduled for October with Dr. H and all the ladies reviews are really helpful.
He must have started the mini right after he did mine, I didn't have a reduction. Overall, I am very happy and am very glad I did the lift. I wouldn't want to go back if given the choice.
Are you still satisfied one year after? How does the scarring look?
May I also ask if you still have sensation on the areola and nipples?
Yes, I still have sensation. Sometimes I feel like they are more sensative.
Thank you for responding! May I ask more? To be honest, I don't think your scar look bad at all, just seeing your pictures. But I wonder why does it have the "upside down triangle"-shape? It doesn't show from full-front, I am referring to the last pictures you posted, when you lift your arms.
I'm not sure why it's like that. I'm going back to the Dr. On Friday to fix the scars and will ask if he can fix that as well. It shouldn't be like that.
How did it go?
It went great. I will post new pictures. The steri strips stay on for two weeks.
Wow, you look so much better now. Model-perfect!
Thanks! I'm really happy with the results! I will post more pics after the steri strips are off.
Your breasts are really amazing. I am considering a lift but the vertical scars are unsightly. Your results are amazing and I am glad you are happy with your doctor and your results.
Hey are you doing okay I noticed your post on the 27th of Jan 2013 you said you were in Texas for 5 days and should have stayed 10. Whats going on now that is has been almost 4 week?
That comment was based on a question someone asked about the surgery and how long I stayed. I got the surgery done last March and have not been back to Texas since then.
Did you charge you just for the Breast lift or did you get implants too?
I just did the lift, no implants.
Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures