Ultimate Breast Lift - California

This is a procedure I had been considering for a...

This is a procedure I had been considering for a long time, but I didn't want the vertical scars. When I found Dr. Horndeski, I knew I found a solution! I was willing to travel to Houston from California to get the results I wanted. I am only 4 days post surgery and am thrilled with the results! Dr. Horndeski and his staff were wonderful to work with and answered all my questions before I made the committment and were very helpful when I was there. If you are considering a breast lift or reduction, this is the only Doctor who does the procedure this way.

The healing process has been slow. I took a bath...

The healing process has been slow. I took a bath befor the suture line had completely healed and ended up getting an infection in my left breast. I had two open wounds for over a month that I had to treat multiple times per day. Now that they ate closed, I am healing nicely. I am still very glad I had the procedure done and am very happy with my doctor.

I had very droopy breasts after nursing two children and I had challenges finding bras that fit properly and supported me. I was a 32DD. I am still a 32DD, but they are firm and lifted! I could go without a bra if I wanted to. The scaring is in the shadow of the breast and hard to see if you are looking at me from the front.

I'm going to get my scars fixed next month. Some...

I'm going to get my scars fixed next month. Some are thicker because of the infection.

After a year

I am still very happy with my lift. I am able to wear shirts and dresses I could never wear before because I needed a bra.

I went back last week to get my scars fixed, they were thick due to my infection. I still have bandages on, but it looks much better and I know it will heal better this time.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski and his staff were wonderful to work with! I am so glad I made the decision to go to Houston and work with such an amazing doctor and his wonderful staff.