Ultimate Breast Lift - California

This is a procedure I had been considering for a...

This is a procedure I had been considering for a long time, but I didn't want the vertical scars. When I found Dr. Horndeski, I knew I found a solution! I was willing to travel to Houston from California to get the results I wanted. I am only 4 days post surgery and am thrilled with the results! Dr. Horndeski and his staff were wonderful to work with and answered all my questions before I made the committment and were very helpful when I was there. If you are considering a breast lift or reduction, this is the only Doctor who does the procedure this way.

I am considering this procedure with this doctor as well and would love to see post op pics too!

Do you have any pictures you could share?

The healing process has been slow. I took a bath...

The healing process has been slow. I took a bath befor the suture line had completely healed and ended up getting an infection in my left breast. I had two open wounds for over a month that I had to treat multiple times per day. Now that they ate closed, I am healing nicely. I am still very glad I had the procedure done and am very happy with my doctor.

I had very droopy breasts after nursing two children and I had challenges finding bras that fit properly and supported me. I was a 32DD. I am still a 32DD, but they are firm and lifted! I could go without a bra if I wanted to. The scaring is in the shadow of the breast and hard to see if you are looking at me from the front.

How did you decide whether to do the mini UBL or the full UBL? I am scheduled for tuesday and he is telling me I am a candidate for the mini which suppposedly has no side scars but im scared that once he gets in he will change to the full UBL. I am also a 32DD. I go topless on our vacations and I don't know if I could live with those scars.
I don't know the difference between a full or mini, I was not given an option. I'm am self conscious about the scars, however with a tan they are less noticeable. Laying down topless they would be seen if someone is looking close, that being said, I feel much better about my breasts even with the scars and would be comfortable laying out topless.
I actually will be vacationing at a tip less resort the first week in August so I'm glad you feel comfortable. Are the scars only around the nipple area?

I'm going to get my scars fixed next month. Some...

I'm going to get my scars fixed next month. Some are thicker because of the infection.

Did the upper pole fullness diminish over the year or is the volume still sufficient?
It's still full.
Dr. H decides whether he does the mini or full depending on your size. He only started doing the mini about a year ago and that is his method of choice unless he needs to do a reduction. When I talked to him on the phone and sent in my pics (I'm a 34DD) he told me that it would be the mini UBL he would do for me and anyone around that size. He doesn't do the full UBL anymore unless its for reduction or really big-breasted gals. I'm sorry you are self-conscious but they do look great....I know how you feel, I haven't had mine done yet and I go back and forth on whether I want to do it....I'm scheduled for October with Dr. H and all the ladies reviews are really helpful.

After a year

I am still very happy with my lift. I am able to wear shirts and dresses I could never wear before because I needed a bra.

I went back last week to get my scars fixed, they were thick due to my infection. I still have bandages on, but it looks much better and I know it will heal better this time.

Shape of these breast look odd to me. They look like two buns on your chest n they are a little flat from the sides. No scar sounds nice but I like the look of the breasts from a traditional lift. I think this technique needs to be perfected yet
Are you considering a lift of some type @Meaganmeagan? We'd love for you to post a pre op review if you are. Sounds like this breast lift technique might not be for you, but do keep in mind that this member is very happy with her results.
Wow, you look so much better now. Model-perfect!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski and his staff were wonderful to work with! I am so glad I made the decision to go to Houston and work with such an amazing doctor and his wonderful staff.