_Scheduled TT For May 23rd 2011_Very Nervous! - California

I am 25 & have two daughters. When I had my...

I am 25 & have two daughters. When I had my first baby who is now 4 I was able to lose most of my weight very fast. I weighed 130 pounds before I got pregnant & 200 pounds when I gave birth. By the time she was one I already lost 70 pounds. My husband & I decided to have another baby during the time we trying I gained 50 pounds back & then found out I was pregnant when I gave birth to my second baby who is 13 months now I weighed 220 pounds. Now I can't get any lower then 185 pounds no matter how hard I try & I'm sick of living in this body. I am really sad when I try & shop because nothing I like fits. I litterally still where maternity pants I kinda have small legs & a huge tummy now I just hate it!

I talked to my husband about getting a TT & started to research it & really liked what I saw. So I went into see a Dr. in the Sacramento area & thought this is def. for me. I am now scheduled for my surgery In less then 3 weeks & am beyond nervous of it all getting put under the pain & the over all recovery because I am also getting breast augmentation. I have been obsessed with looking at before & after pictures. Any advise would be great!

I could only seem to get one picture up. I will post more soon!

Thank you for the comments girls! It is getting so...

Thank you for the comments girls! It is getting so much closer & I am getting so much more nervous. It also almost seems unreal. I wonder when it will really hit me that I am really going to finally do this.
Well I have been looking for a lift chair & they are not cheap! I wish I knew somebody with one because I think I will only need it for a couple of weeks & all the girls that have already had their TT say they recommend a lift chair.
This isn't going to be an easy recovery but im so glad I have all you women to share my journey with. =)
I posted a few more before pictures cant wait to see the afters!

It has been a week since my surgery & wow I...

It has been a week since my surgery & wow I made it! It has been a long hard week for me & lots of pain but I've been okay. I have uploaded more pictures for you girls to see but will upload a new one soon seeing that these are all within the first 3 days! Love you all & thanks for the support!

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

i love ur new 1 year old flat sexi tummy i can't wait to go and how is it sustaining now that is is almost a year? adios chica. update us! very sexi....great job your surgeon did,on the 1"kinda darken"pix, it look great though
How are your results so fr? I am thinking about checking Dr. Perry out. Are you happy so far?
Wow looking good gurl...You look like a sexay mama =) It's amazing!!!
Hey there, surfing around and found your pics, and I think I finally found a pre-tuck belly twin!!!! I think your "before" seems the most similar to mine now, which is great, I can check out your "after" pics and see what I have to look forward to!!! YAY! I'm not getting my boobs done but yours look fabulous! I'll be checking to see if there are any more tummy pics, my surg is Aug 1! YAY!
Hey dear!
how are you? How did surgery go? Hope all went great! Mine was wonderful. Loving my tummy all ready. Thinking bout you. Let me know how you are when you are feeling better. Hugs!

Today's the day! Please let us all know how you're doing.

good luck keep us posted on your recovery :)
Just think in a few hours that tummy will be gone! Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Hey girl!
Your day is tomorrow! Wishing you the best! Don't be too nervous ... and when you are feeling up to it... update us of how everything went. Ill be thinking bout you.
Goodluck, stay positive & I look forward to hearing from you next week when you have your new body - a flat tummy and some boobies too!
Thank you! I have the worst anxiety ever........have u had yours yet? If so any advice? If not when is it schedled for?
No not yet, am have 4 days to go. Not too nervous today, But I have had my moments!
3 days left! I'm feeling emotional excited nervous scared all at once!
So Hello flat tummy!! Yaaaaaay!!! I know its so nerve wrecking but you'll be fine...its not like you'll be awake for any of it. Before you know it the nurses will be waking you up, first few days were a lil rough after that its smooooth but it is soooo worth it!!! Good luck and keep us posted!
Welcome! Your day is coming soon and then you will be on the "other side"! This site is so awesome and you will have plenty of "recovery" friends by your side thru out your journey thru this site :)
hang in there sweetie ~ you will love the results and the supports this site gives.. these woman on here are awesome!
M`
Hey dear!
you'll be having your Tt a day before me! :) good luck!
Well that's nice to know that we will be healing together! =)
On Monday we will be able to say "TT scheduled for next week" at first I thought time was going by slow but now it seems to be flying by! Im very nervous but I will remain positive & know you & I will be okay!
Hey dear!
I know right! I was just talking to my husband bout that! Its seemed like just the other day I was complaining how much longer I was going to have to wait and now its already almost here! Lol. I'm also super nervous too but just think about our bikini bodies afterwards. =) only a week left. What did you buy for your post-op supplies? I've bought.... some blue underpads to cover my recliner, straws, vitaamin e oil, dial, disinfecting wipes, gloves, extra strength tylonel, hand sanitizer, neck pillow.... and I think more but can't think of it on the top of my head right now. Im so worried I'm forgetting something. Definitely keep me posted! I'm so glad we're so close in date! And we can heal together!!! Yay!
Hi Melissa and welcome to RealSelf. I have a FTT with MR & BA booked for May 27th so am going through most of the same feelings as you. I am a mum of two but mine are much older (17&19) I am 42. I am very excited to be finally getting this done as I soooo wish I could have done it at your age. So go for it girl and don't look back, you will be fine. I am only 4 days after you so good luck and keep posting updates on here so we can all keep supporting you.
Thank you so much for your comment it was very encouraging. When do you go for your pre op? Mine is on Tuesday.

You will be fine.  It is amazing what they are able to do with the tummies.  Just getting the extra skin and fat off makes a big difference.  You will be amazed.

Once you are done and healed you can start an exercise routine/program and fine tune the body.  We are all just works in progress and it takes time.  Looking at your picture you don't look like a big person at all.

We all just had these mommy tummies that won't go away on their own...just need a little help from Dr. Magic Hands.

Thank you so much for your support & welcoming me!
I have a question I'm scheduled for the 23rd so there isn't much I could do now but is losing weight better or do u think I will be fine?

Hey Girl!

Welcome to RealSelf!  Thank you for sharing your story here on the site.

We will all be here to support you through your journey.  I think it is wonderful that you are doing this for yourself.  You will feel so much better and get the confidence boost you need.

Those babies take a toll on our bodies..LOL  Little darlings :)  Now it is time for mom to take her body back and remove the muffin top.   The first time you are standing and can actually see your business without lifting the tummy...Ahhh.  You will want to jump with excitement.  But be careful...it hurts to do that kind of movement for a few weeks.

I look forward to reading your posts in the weeks to come.  Keep us updated.