_Scheduled TT For May 23rd 2011_Very Nervous! - California

I am 25 & have two daughters. When I had my...

I am 25 & have two daughters. When I had my first baby who is now 4 I was able to lose most of my weight very fast. I weighed 130 pounds before I got pregnant & 200 pounds when I gave birth. By the time she was one I already lost 70 pounds. My husband & I decided to have another baby during the time we trying I gained 50 pounds back & then found out I was pregnant when I gave birth to my second baby who is 13 months now I weighed 220 pounds. Now I can't get any lower then 185 pounds no matter how hard I try & I'm sick of living in this body. I am really sad when I try & shop because nothing I like fits. I litterally still where maternity pants I kinda have small legs & a huge tummy now I just hate it!

I talked to my husband about getting a TT & started to research it & really liked what I saw. So I went into see a Dr. in the Sacramento area & thought this is def. for me. I am now scheduled for my surgery In less then 3 weeks & am beyond nervous of it all getting put under the pain & the over all recovery because I am also getting breast augmentation. I have been obsessed with looking at before & after pictures. Any advise would be great!

I could only seem to get one picture up. I will post more soon!

Hey dear!
you'll be having your Tt a day before me! :) good luck!
Well that's nice to know that we will be healing together! =)
Hi Melissa and welcome to RealSelf. I have a FTT with MR & BA booked for May 27th so am going through most of the same feelings as you. I am a mum of two but mine are much older (17&19) I am 42. I am very excited to be finally getting this done as I soooo wish I could have done it at your age. So go for it girl and don't look back, you will be fine. I am only 4 days after you so good luck and keep posting updates on here so we can all keep supporting you.

Thank you for the comments girls! It is getting so...

Thank you for the comments girls! It is getting so much closer & I am getting so much more nervous. It also almost seems unreal. I wonder when it will really hit me that I am really going to finally do this.
Well I have been looking for a lift chair & they are not cheap! I wish I knew somebody with one because I think I will only need it for a couple of weeks & all the girls that have already had their TT say they recommend a lift chair.
This isn't going to be an easy recovery but im so glad I have all you women to share my journey with. =)
I posted a few more before pictures cant wait to see the afters!
Hey dear!
how are you? How did surgery go? Hope all went great! Mine was wonderful. Loving my tummy all ready. Thinking bout you. Let me know how you are when you are feeling better. Hugs!

Today's the day! Please let us all know how you're doing.

good luck keep us posted on your recovery :)

It has been a week since my surgery & wow I...

It has been a week since my surgery & wow I made it! It has been a long hard week for me & lots of pain but I've been okay. I have uploaded more pictures for you girls to see but will upload a new one soon seeing that these are all within the first 3 days! Love you all & thanks for the support!

i love ur new 1 year old flat sexi tummy i can't wait to go and how is it sustaining now that is is almost a year? adios chica. update us! very sexi....great job your surgeon did,on the 1"kinda darken"pix, it look great though
How are your results so fr? I am thinking about checking Dr. Perry out. Are you happy so far?
Wow looking good gurl...You look like a sexay mama =) It's amazing!!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon