Liposuction and Mini Tummy Tuck

Hello there. On 7/8/10 I had a mini tummy tuck and...

Hello there. On 7/8/10 I had a mini tummy tuck and lipo on my love handles. When I came home from the hospital my stomach looked super tiny. Now 6 days later I look bigger than I did before surgery. I guess its swelling but its so discouraging. I also had my breast implants replaced..thant went great! So easy and I already feel great. My tummy is sore but Im able to do pretty much anything. So glad I did it but hope the swelling gpes down:(

I WANIT MY DRAINS OUT! I am three weeks post mini tummy tuck. The surgery was a walk in the park. With the pain pump I was up and around the next day. The only bummer was the drains. Drain one came out day 12 and day 13 I was still over 50cc a day and begged to have it removed. Big mistake! After being hand drain at the office around 3 times the Doctor put one drain back in for 8 days( I must of been a Camel in my pervous life). It went into my incision which was much easier and I could take showers. My tummy is flat but still 100% swollen Though I can fit into my clothes. Great Doctor!
For me the pain wasn't bad..the 3rd day was the worst...its more like a ouch, ouch, ouch kinda pain rather than a crying pain..if that makes sense..lol
I am going to have a mini tummy tuck with muscle tightening, plus lipo on the hips and inner thighs. I am so scared that my stomatche is hurting bad. Can someone tell me what kind of pain should I expect?

So happy with my results almost 2 yrs later. Very...

So happy with my results almost 2 yrs later. Very happy I didn't go with the full tt since my scar is practically invisible
In thinking about getting a mini TT, I'm worried about the drains... The pain would not bother me, I've had two c sections and were walking around holding my kids the next day and walking around with them on my chest when I was discharged... Is a drain necessary for a mini one too???
I only had one drain...and it was taken out after a week...it really helped with the swelling...I don't know that all dr's do drain through
Do you have pictures from before? You look fantastic!!