Liposuction and Mini Tummy Tuck

Hello there. On 7/8/10 I had a mini tummy tuck and...

Hello there. On 7/8/10 I had a mini tummy tuck and lipo on my love handles. When I came home from the hospital my stomach looked super tiny. Now 6 days later I look bigger than I did before surgery. I guess its swelling but its so discouraging. I also had my breast implants replaced..thant went great! So easy and I already feel great. My tummy is sore but Im able to do pretty much anything. So glad I did it but hope the swelling gpes down:(

So happy with my results almost 2 yrs later. Very...

So happy with my results almost 2 yrs later. Very happy I didn't go with the full tt since my scar is practically invisible

In thinking about getting a mini TT, I'm worried about the drains... The pain would not bother me, I've had two c sections and were walking around holding my kids the next day and walking around with them on my chest when I was discharged... Is a drain necessary for a mini one too???
I only had one drain...and it was taken out after a week...it really helped with the swelling...I don't know that all dr's do drain through
Do you have pictures from before? You look fantastic!!
Thank you guys!! I saw Dr. Gardner in Santa Cruz ca...love him!
You are STUNNING!!!!!!!!! I don't expect to look HALF as good as you. WOW!
Look great!
You look amazing!! Look at that six pack! Can I ask who your doctor was?
I WANIT MY DRAINS OUT! I am three weeks post mini tummy tuck. The surgery was a walk in the park. With the pain pump I was up and around the next day. The only bummer was the drains. Drain one came out day 12 and day 13 I was still over 50cc a day and begged to have it removed. Big mistake! After being hand drain at the office around 3 times the Doctor put one drain back in for 8 days( I must of been a Camel in my pervous life). It went into my incision which was much easier and I could take showers. My tummy is flat but still 100% swollen Though I can fit into my clothes. Great Doctor!
For me the pain wasn't bad..the 3rd day was the worst...its more like a ouch, ouch, ouch kinda pain rather than a crying pain..if that makes sense..lol
I am going to have a mini tummy tuck with muscle tightening, plus lipo on the hips and inner thighs. I am so scared that my stomatche is hurting bad. Can someone tell me what kind of pain should I expect?
Hi me2010, I am planning to have a mini tummy tuck and I did ask the professional what the mini tummy tuck would be like pain wise. She said if I have had a c-section before, which I have had 2, the pain is the same. For me it was like a long chinese burn if I stood up too quickly. After your procedure you will be hunched over because you will find it painful to stand straight. I used a walking stick to help me get out of bed for a few weeks. Best to take your time when getting up from a seated or lying position and walk slowly and bit by bit try and straighten yourself but very, very slowly, as this will minimise the pain. After your 2nd week you will start feeling better.
Hi rosebud123! Your boobs are going to look fabulous, be patient with your tummy coz it really takes long before u could see the results, I had a full tummy tuck last December i was sooo big afterwards i couldnt fit into my trackpants 4 3 months. im very happy with the results though
thanks ladies...i feel better knowing im not the only one feeling bigger than before..hope youre recovering fast poocheroo!
Hey girl! Glad everything is going well for you! I have not posted pics of my mini tummy tuck recently but I need to! If you can believe it, I had my tummy tuck done in July of 2010 and got pregnant Jan 2011!!!! 42 years old, who knew? I was freaking out thinking that the tuck would complicate the pregnancy. Turns out it was no big deal and I was back in size 4 within 4 weeks of giving birth. I had a healthy baby girl in October and I am finally back to the gym. My weight is good but I want to stay ahead of the game as I don't want to gain weight in odd places which I heard was a possibility after lipo.
Best wishes!

It is hard to wait to see results, isn't it? But thanks so much for posting your photos. You're going to look fabulous!

Hey girl, u look great. I had lipo on my abdominal area, hip rolls, inner thigh and mini tummy tuck with no muscle tightening yesterday. I am so bruised and swollen I look like I was in a car wreck. I am bigger than before! My doc (whom I trust very much) says I won't start to see any results for about a month due to swelling. Drink lots of fluids, don't ice or heat the area. Just be patient and I think you will be happy!