Have Lots of Patience! - California

I just had my 13th session. i have a half sleeve...

I just had my 13th session. i have a half sleeve from elbow to shoulders. over 40 square inches. Next week will be 2 years since i started treatment. its all black ink. really dark lines and shading. i only had the tattoo for a little over a year before i started treatment.

i was lucky to find a laser place in my town that is very cheap. she started me at $170 and went down 5 bucks every session. the laser she has is the naturalase 1064. i had 5 session with her when i found that a non profit organization started doing treatments for $75 regardless of the size they had a better laser 1 hour from me. they use a the hoyo conbio revlite which is known for the best in the busines. with gas it probably brings it up to $100 a session for me.

one thing with this is that you just have to be really really patient. it does hurt less after every treatment. and the latter treatments, the results arent dramatic because there is less ink to break apart and removed. i had only tiny blisters after 1 maybe 2 sessions but that was it. it just depends on how your body reacts to it.

Hi all. sorry i actually forgot about this post i...

hi all. sorry i actually forgot about this post i made. been so busy with a newborn since my last post. ive gotten 15 treatments so far. the latter sessions are slower to see results as there is less ink to remove. however they still hurt. lol

Hi all. sorry i actually forgot about this post i...

A week after my 16th session, i had tiny scabs...

a week after my 16th session, i had tiny scabs like a grain of sand around.. due to the higher setting i suppose. some are falling off already. the itching for the 1st 2 days were brutal. hadnt had these encounter since my earlier sessions. the first night i had to wrap ice around my arm just to fall asleep. it is still a lil red and dark. it tends to be a lil dark after a session. will post pics soon.

Hi all. the program i go to is new skin adult...

hi all. the program i go to is new skin adult tattoo removal located in san jose, CA. more info here. http://www.newskinatr.org/

7 weeks after 16th session

Wow, you sure made some great progress, would love to see an update since your last treatment, hope all is well!!

Hey did you feel lines on your tattoo before you had it treated? How does the surface feel now after treatment?
Thank you on your rewiew! It gives me so much hope!
really inspiring to see your photos!! Great results!
I'm in Los Angeles, which non profit org did u go to? The name of the place that is doing it for so cheap please!
Thanks for your update, you are so lucky to be where you are, it looks like it's just about gone.... I hope 16 does the trick.
Amazing!!!! Since I'm so tan I think I'd stop if I had your results and just let it blend in... Lol... Praying for results like yours but my lines are so deep and dense I just don't know if its possible... :(
Inspiring. Thanks for posting!
Thanks for the update!
What great results!

how long did you wait to heal between each treatment?

My first 10 treatments were 4-5 weeks apart. After that was 8-9 weeks
Thanks, I am on my 6th, so I am going to start going 6-8 weeks
Thanks. I'm starting removal in may on a half sleeve that is also very dark. Your picture has given me a lot of hope!
Wow. It's almost gone! It doesn't look like you have any scarring or discoloration! Good luck!
That's awesome!!!! Thanks for the update!!
Yes your results look unbelievable compared to others.I also hope to get the same results.
Your results look great man, hope mine will look at good on my 15th. Thanks again.
Thank you for posting your review! I am really interested to see your current progress. Have you had any more session since the last picture? Would love to see recent ones!
I got my laser removal pack with 300 euros and its at tattoo shop. they told me that as it is package and deal to get it off, then it doesent matter how much sessions it takes. Consider to find places where u can buy such thing. One is drtattoff for sure
Hi there, can you update us on your progress? Thanks!
do you know anything about smoking and its effects on laser?
I can tell you that from what I have read, smoking decreases results up to 70% Best to eat very healthy and get lots of daily exercise and at least 8 hours of rest each night. I am going through treatment myself, and I have done tons of research.
not on the neck, but upper back. I get numbing cream prior to treatment, which is included in the cost, and it helps. My sessions are 30 min, so it's a long treatent and I survive. On my 2nd session
I had my first treatment 4 weeks ago, a 'test patch' on my neck. OUCH!!! It hurts so bad, it's taken me this long to book my next session as I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue. Any one else got experience of laser removal on the neck?